Best Buy Interview Questions in Brentwood, TN

Geek Squad Home Theater Installer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Best Buy (Brentwood, TN).

Interview

2-3 step interview process. You absolutely have to pass the online interview first. Then you may meet with an install lead or go straight to the district install manager for an interview. Will most likely call you back and then offer/decline you.

Interview Questions

• Canned interview questions. Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer, how do you know you're doing your best, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation power on pay.

Asset Protection Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Best Buy (Brentwood, TN) in January 2014.

Interview

Online application submission - have a good resume handy. Be patient. They called within about three weeks. I interviewed in person with the assistant GM and then the GM. Offer made in second interview.

Interview Questions

• The typical tell me about a time (insert difficult situation), how to did you handle it and what did you learn from it...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Preliminary pay rate was negotiable.