Best Buy

Best Buy Interview Questions in Buffalo, NY

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Best Buy in June 2013.

Was pretty easy. It was unexpected that they contacted me. They wanted to wait until I was done with college for the semester. The interview wasn't bad. Taking all of the tutorials was brutal. After a few days I just kept pressing next without rereading the same material.

Interview Questions

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy in October 2010.

Pretty simple, took the personality test online (they select on how you score so pick either strongly agree/disagree for every answer). Did a quick phone interview. Later was called in for a 1 on 1 interview with a manager. Later I was called in for a final interview with a general manager. After that I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why best buy?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you were on a great team and what were your likes and dislikes about that team.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.