Best Buy Canada Computer Specialist Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Computer Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Best Buy Canada.

After an Online application, I was called for a phone interview it was on the spot while I was at my prior job no time to prepare or anything.

The phone call was short and to the point, followed up by an interview shortly after with the supervisor of the computer department.

I was scheduled for an interview with the GM which is basically just screening for theft prevention and trust. The GM wasn't aware he was interviewing me and didn't have much time.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you found out a co-worker stole a chocolate bar?   View Answer
Not much to negotiate on, their pretty stern on their pay. Even department seniors don't make all that much.

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy Canada

Computer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy Canada in September 2012.

How will you provide exceptional customer service?

Interview Questions
    • I will simply try to make customers shopping experience easy by fiding them correct product or service .   Answer Question

Computer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Best Buy Canada in November 2011.

simple questions about product knowledge, situational questions, and personality questions.

Computer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy Canada in July 2010.

It was a phone interview with general questions and then a invitation to a 1:1 interview at the store. This interview was with some department supervisor I think. The store was at the Yorkdale mall and the interview was in a small room, I think the surveillance room. The questions were mainly general questions, why, how, the usb question (how many usb can be attached to a computer) and the irq question (irq for serial devices). Didn't get a call afterwards.