Best Buy Canada

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Best Buy Canada in September 2012.

Interview Details – How will you provide exceptional customer service?

Interview Question – I will simply try to make customers shopping experience easy by fiding them correct product or service .   Answer Question

Computer Specialist
Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Best Buy Canada in November 2011.

Interview Details – simple questions about product knowledge, situational questions, and personality questions.

Interview Question – not really much   Answer Question

Computer Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Best Buy Canada.

Interview Details – After an Online application, I was called for a phone interview it was on the spot while I was at my prior job no time to prepare or anything.

The phone call was short and to the point, followed up by an interview shortly after with the supervisor of the computer department.

I was scheduled for an interview with the GM which is basically just screening for theft prevention and trust. The GM wasn't aware he was interviewing me and didn't have much time.

Interview Question – What would you do if you found out a co-worker stole a chocolate bar?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much to negotiate on, their pretty stern on their pay. Even department seniors don't make all that much.

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Best Buy Canada in July 2010.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview with general questions and then a invitation to a 1:1 interview at the store. This interview was with some department supervisor I think. The store was at the Yorkdale mall and the interview was in a small room, I think the surveillance room. The questions were mainly general questions, why, how, the usb question (how many usb can be attached to a computer) and the irq question (irq for serial devices). Didn't get a call afterwards.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Buy Canada

Worked for Best Buy Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy Canada Computer Specialist interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy Canada employees and interview candidates.