Best Buy Canada

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.4

Web Analyst Interview

fist step is phone call interview. it is about 40 minutes. After few weeks, it invites you back to second interview where you will meet them at Best buy. After that, they will contact you if they are interested in you.

Interview Questions
    • How to change an organization's web process when there is a problem?   Answer Question

Lead Mobile Specialist Interview

i had one 10 minute interview to get hired, because i already had experience. make sure to talk directly to the GM and not mess around talking with other people. make sure to dress well, don't come in wearing sneakers and a t-shirt cause they wont take to serious...

Interview Questions
    • "what is your biggest down fall" try to come up with something that's good but bad at the same time like "I care too much about people" or "I'm always too early to work"   Answer Question

Product Process Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Best Buy Canada.

You go through a 3 step interview process (not including the telephone interview) until you're finally hired. First two face to face interviews are basically about yourself and the company, what responsibilities are for your role. Last interview involves integrity questions, although in my third interview they just hired me off the bat.

Interview Questions
    • Hmmm...explain a time when you showed great customer service (through telephone)   Answer Question

Inventory Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Best Buy Canada.

Was a fairly straight forward process to get hired. The final interview by the GM of the store seemed like fluff but a lot of places have this type if thing.

Interview Questions
    • Ever had a disagreement with a co-worker, how did it end.   Answer Question
    Easy if they want you, I am sure it is tougher if they are on the fence or have multiple choices.

Best Buy Canada Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. You had to do an online assessment to see if you are compatible with the company. Then you get called for an interview where you're asked similar situational based questions and some personality questions. Nothing too difficult. Lots of training, watching boring videos.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, all normal interview questions. Situational based questions are common   Answer Question

Merchandise Analyst Interview

3 interviews, one with the manager, one with a senior manager and HR in two of the interviews. They were quicker than most to respond to my resume and cover letter. I found the process to be open and knew what to expect with each additional interview.

Online Category Manager Interview

Initial interview was over the phone. They were trying to gauge my interest in the position and my general qualifications. Second interview was with site managers. Questions centered around giving examples of how I used the job's required skills in the past. Third interview was with the VP of Ecommerce, where I walked through my resume. He seemed more interested in my motivations than he did in my qualifications.

Mobile Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Best Buy Canada.

I had applied for a CER position, but was called in for the mobile unit. They were very unorganized however, as the mobile manager wasn't present for my interview. I had to do my interview with the general store manager instead, who wasn't impressed with my lack of experience selling mobile products. He told me to come back for a second interview with the mobile manager, so I did. This time, the mobile manager forgot about me for half an hour, before the store manager saw me and asked if I had met the mobile manager. This second interview lasted maybe 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you worked at a dollar store and saw a fellow employee stealing a chocolate bar? Do they deserve to be fired?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Best Buy Canada in October 2014.

Submit my resume online and got a call back after a week. Just a standard interview with the usually interview questions. Except they asked about my thought on co-workers stealing.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy Canada.

Submitted my resume online, got a call about 2 weeks later. They asked me a few questions for the phone interview, mainly why do you want to work here? What do you know about the company? Then scheduled me for an in person interview. Went to an in-person interview with the manager, he told me he'd pass me along to the GM. Went again for the GM interview, and got the job.

Interview Questions
    • What was the best customer service experience you've ever had?   Answer Question
    Tried negotiating, GM didn't want to budge and I didn't want to lose the job over it, so I accepted.