Best Buy Canada Mobile Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mobile Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Best Buy Canada in October 2012.

They consider your past mobile and sales experience. Had to go through 3 interviews (phone, manager, GM) until hired. Your immediate manager will dictate how your job experience will be like. The phone interview went accordingly, however the department manager made me wait approximately 90 minutes before they saw me. If all goes well with the department manager, the GM interview is essentially a quick 5 minute casual conversation so be more prepared for the second interview.

Interview Questions
Negotiate a higher base wage by using my past mobile and sales experience as leverage.

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy Canada

Mobile Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Best Buy Canada in October 2012.

Three part interview - Phone Call with the supervisor to see if you're qualified.
    Next, after the phoen call, the supervisor called me for a 1/1 interview with the supervisor. They said they'll give me a call in 2 weeks. The next day they called me for an interview with the manager. Then they'll call in 2 weeks ago for the 3rd interview.

Interview Questions
    • basic interview questions - what are your weaknesses, why did you apply?, etcetc   Answer Question

Mobile Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Best Buy Canada.

Three stages: phone interview, manager/superviser interview, and general manager interview. If you make it past the manager/superviser interview, you're in.

very little budge room

Worked for Best Buy Canada? Contribute to the Community!