Best Buy Canada Mobile Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.8

Mobile Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada.

Interview

i got a call from the store to come in and have a interview with the mobile lead, she asked me the basic questions, about my interests, why i chose best buy, what i was currently doing, why the mobile department. once i had gotten through the interview process with her i was passed off to the store manager who then asked me a couple of questions that were similar to the ones with the mobile lead but before he said i had gotten the job asked me to sell him a phone to get a sense of my sales technique.

Interview Questions

• explain a time you had a tough time closing a sale, and how did you deal with it ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy Canada

Mobile Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Three stages: phone interview, manager/superviser interview, and general manager interview. If you make it past the manager/superviser interview, you're in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very little budge room

Mobile Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Three part interview - Phone Call with the supervisor to see if you're qualified. Next, after the phoen call, the supervisor called me for a 1/1 interview with the supervisor. They said they'll give me a call in 2 weeks. The next day they called me for an interview with the manager. Then they'll call in 2 weeks ago for the 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions - what are your weaknesses, why did you apply?, etcetc   Answer Question

Mobile Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

They consider your past mobile and sales experience. Had to go through 3 interviews (phone, manager, GM) until hired. Your immediate manager will dictate how your job experience will be like. The phone interview went accordingly, however the department manager made me wait approximately 90 minutes before they saw me. If all goes well with the department manager, the GM interview is essentially a quick 5 minute casual conversation so be more prepared for the second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate a higher base wage by using my past mobile and sales experience as leverage.

Mobile Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

3 interview, very fast paced, 1st interview with general manager, 2nd interview with another general manager, 3rd interview with district manager. all very friendly and professional at interview process. Very standard questions about previous job experience, why you wanna work for best buy, what do you know about best buy, and sales related questions.