Best Buy Canada

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Best Buy Canada in October 2012.

Interview Details – They consider your past mobile and sales experience. Had to go through 3 interviews (phone, manager, GM) until hired. Your immediate manager will dictate how your job experience will be like. The phone interview went accordingly, however the department manager made me wait approximately 90 minutes before they saw me. If all goes well with the department manager, the GM interview is essentially a quick 5 minute casual conversation so be more prepared for the second interview.

Interview Question – Why would you be a good fit for our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate a higher base wage by using my past mobile and sales experience as leverage.

Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Best Buy Canada in October 2012.

Interview Details – Three part interview - Phone Call with the supervisor to see if you're qualified.
Next, after the phoen call, the supervisor called me for a 1/1 interview with the supervisor. They said they'll give me a call in 2 weeks. The next day they called me for an interview with the manager. Then they'll call in 2 weeks ago for the 3rd interview.

Interview Question – basic interview questions - what are your weaknesses, why did you apply?, etcetc   Answer Question

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Best Buy Canada.

Interview Details – Three stages: phone interview, manager/superviser interview, and general manager interview. If you make it past the manager/superviser interview, you're in.

Interview Question – can't recall   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very little budge room

Worked for Best Buy Canada? Contribute to the Community!