Best Buy Canada

Relevance Date Difficulty

Testing Interview

Testing
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Best Buy Canada in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was first interviewed by HR over the phone then she called me to HQ for 1 on 1 interview with the team leader after 2 days. The team leader asked few questions regarding computer hardware and software and asked if I could lift upto 50lbs. Then he offered me the job.

Interview Question – What is the difference between a PC and a MAC and what OS are installed in them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was not negotiable since it was an hourly contract job and they had a set budget.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Buy Canada

Worked for Best Buy Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy Canada Testing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy Canada employees and interview candidates.