Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Buy
- Sales Associate (383)
- Cashier (134)
- Geek Squad, Agent (CIA) (82)
- Mobile Sales Consultant (70)
- Sales Consultant (52)
- Computer Specialist (43)
- Customer Service Representative (41)
- Best Buy Sales Associate (40)
- Customer Service Specialist (37)
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate (26)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (24)
- Assistant Manager (24)
- Sales Supervisor (21)
- Customer Service Associate (19)
- Sales (19)
- General Manager (18)
- Asset Protection Associate (18)
- Computer Sales Specialist (17)
- Retail Sales Consultant (16)
- Home Theater Sales Associate (15)
- Computer Sales Associate (15)
- Inventory Associate (14)
- Sales Support Associate (14)
- Sales Manager (14)
- Wireless Sales Consultant (14)
- Merchandising Specialist (14)
- Sales Representative (13)
- Geek Squad, Counter-Operations Agent (COA) (12)
- Inventory Specialist (12)
- Assistant Store Manager (12)
Customer Assistant Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Best Buy (Taylor, MI) in October 2009.
Starts off with a online personality test that can take up to 45 minutes to complete. Questions to judge what sort of a person you are. Most pass but some don't and it can be frustrating because if you don't pass the test you don't show up in there hiring system -- had this when trying to hire friends. You can take the test as many times as you like, if you don't have someone on the inside you will never know if you passed. If they call you, you will have a small phone interview with the hiring coordinator -- who usually is just a full-time employee. Next you will come in and have a sit-down interview with the same person possibly a manager or supervisor. The final interview is with the GM or assistant manager. There is a drug test also.
- If you caught a 80-year-old man or 7-year-old stealing what would you do? 1 Answer
I was 16 looking for a job, there was no negotiating.
Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy
Customer Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Best Buy.
I completed the online screening and received a call three weeks later to set up an interview.
I interview with the hiring manager.
I was called back a week later for an interview with the GM. He asked me a few questions and presented me with an offer.
The process was about a 3-4 weeks long.
- If you seen a team member steal, what would you do? Answer Question
I did not negotiate.