Best Buy Customer Assistant Interview Questions

1.5

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Best Buy (Taylor, MI) in October 2009.

Interview

Starts off with a online personality test that can take up to 45 minutes to complete. Questions to judge what sort of a person you are. Most pass but some don't and it can be frustrating because if you don't pass the test you don't show up in there hiring system -- had this when trying to hire friends. You can take the test as many times as you like, if you don't have someone on the inside you will never know if you passed. If they call you, you will have a small phone interview with the hiring coordinator -- who usually is just a full-time employee. Next you will come in and have a sit-down interview with the same person possibly a manager or supervisor. The final interview is with the GM or assistant manager. There is a drug test also.

Interview Questions

• If you caught a 80-year-old man or 7-year-old stealing what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was 16 looking for a job, there was no negotiating.

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

I completed the online screening and received a call three weeks later to set up an interview. I interview with the hiring manager. I was called back a week later for an interview with the GM. He asked me a few questions and presented me with an offer. The process was about a 3-4 weeks long.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.