Best Buy

Best Buy Customer Service Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Interview

interviewed at Best Buy in March 2013.

I applied and got a interview after a few days, I went to the interview and got ask many basic questions and some situational theory questions and some problem solving questions.
I was there with 10-15 people waiting but the interview person apoligied for the long wait.
I disscused my education and some of my work history and anyother details that will show my sales experience and customer service skills.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do when a customer is giving you a difficult time?
    What is the best way to add to a sale and increase sales?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Best Buy in June 2012.

I had two interviews. They both went the same. I walked in, told someone I was there, and waited on the bench over by customer service for an amount of time until the interviewer was ready. Then we went one of their offices and had some small talk here and there between the questions. The first was very informal. The interviewer (now my manager) seemed taken aback that I had references and a resume. After the first interview, we set up a date for the next interview, which was a little bit more formal and asked similar questions, but I think it all depends on the manager who interviews you.

Interview Questions
    • What are your least favorite attributes about yourself?
      Define a time when you have solve a problem.

Answer Question
    After the second interview, he offered me a job on the spot. I accepted and was handed paperwork. The pay was not negotiable but likely depends on the position applying for.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Best Buy in July 2010.

The interview wasn't to bad. I first applied at Best Buy online consisiting of just getting your general information and a personality test. The next day I got a phone interview, where the lady just asked a couple of questions and then gave me an interview date and time where I agreed and now I am waitin from there hopin to get the job.