Best Buy Demand Forecast Analyst Interview Questions

Demand Forecast Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Applied through career center on-campus. First round interviews were held on-campus, consisted of two 30 minute interviews. Most questions were all behavioral. Got called back in for final round interview. The final round consisted of a group dinner the night before the interviews, then a critical thinking assessment, three 30 minute interviews, and a tour.

Interview Questions

• If you were forecasting something and your forecast error was consistently high, what steps would you take to lower the error?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Anonymous Employee in Richfield, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy (Richfield, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with a few members of the team, all behavioral based. Followed by second round interviews at Best Buy HQ. 3 30 min interviews with two people. critical thinking assessment, Tour, dinner and hotel stay provided

Interview Questions

• Why is a man hole cover round?   1 Answer

Other job offer

Demand Forecast Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through my College's Career Website. First round of interviews were on campus. Was later called back for an all day on-site interview. They put us up in hotels and took us out to dinner. The following day, we went through a day of tours and three sets of interviews. Each of them were entirely personality tests to see if we matched the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richfield, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Best Buy (Richfield, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process happens quickly. First is the phone interview. Should they move forward with in-person interviews, it would most likely be the next week. You interview with multiple people and then complete a case study.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness, and what have you done to improve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered more than what I was expecting, so no negotiation was needed on my part.

Anonymous Employee in Richfield, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Best Buy (Richfield, MN) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview is heavily behavioral based questioning. The interview lasted for about 45 minutes and was conducted by two members of the Best Buy corporate team. The process was to submit our resumes via our campus career center and we were then notified if Best Buy wanted to interview us. They were on-campus interviews and I was told I'd hear back within a week if they wanted to continue with a second round interview at Best Buy in Richfield. They were very friendly and easy to talk to. Made you feel very comfortable before the interview. I had a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have had to explain a diffuclt process to someone. How did you go about it?   Answer Question