Best Buy

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Department Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Best Buy in June 2010.

Interview Details – Mangerment very friendly, makes you feel comfortable

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Best Buy?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Jackson, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Best Buy in April 2010.

Interview Details – Process took about 2 weeks. Interview questions were typical management questions nothing out of the ordinary. fairly relaxed interview They have a online test that is kind of a personality test and moral test (is it ok for an employee to take a dollar from a register for a drink since its only a dollar)

Interview Question – typical manager questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I informed them that it would have to exceed my current salary and benefits and he said that shouldn't be a problem

Cleveland, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Best Buy in June 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed first with the general manager of the location for which I applied. He then passed my resume on to the district manager who interviewed me 4 days later. The interview with the GM was very professional and he read off some pretty basic questions from off of a sheet and seemed to take good notes. The interview with the DM was VERY unprofessional. He asked me questions like What's 37x37?, how many people live in the united states and how many households were in the united states. He kept rubbing his head like he had a headache or just smoked a bowl before the interview and wasn't in his right mind. He took no notes and told me that if they wanted me they would contact me within a week, if not, they just wouldn't call. Each interview lasted between 30-40 mintues. I had this interview about an hour ago so I'm marking it as no offer.

Interview Question – How many households are there in the U.S.?   Answer Question

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!