Best Buy Interview Questions in Emeryville, CA

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy (Emeryville, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied online and got a call about a week after. I wasn't able to get to the phone, so they left me a message to call HR if I was interested in the position. I called back three times within four days and left messages with other associates. No one ever bothered to call back until weeks had passed. I went in for an interview. It was pretty generic stuff.

Interview Questions

I didn't appreciate the way they handled business. I felt like it was unprofessional to have a potential employee wait three weeks before returning a call. I didn't want to work for someone like that.

Geek Squad, Counter-Operations Agent (COA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy (Emeryville, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

phone interview - 1:1 and then met with Store manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ask for more.

Best Buy Mobile Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy (Emeryville, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Be prepared to talk about your sales experience. How to overcome an angry customer? What is your business plan to succeed?