Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Buy
- Sales Associate (410)
- Cashier (140)
- Geek Squad, Agent (CIA) (87)
- Mobile Sales Consultant (77)
- Customer Service Specialist (67)
- Sales Consultant (66)
- Best Buy Sales Associate (55)
- Customer Service Representative (50)
- Computer Specialist (43)
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate (40)
- Merchandising Specialist (28)
- Computer Sales Associate (28)
- Computer Sales Specialist (27)
- Assistant Manager (25)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (25)
- Home Theater Sales Associate (25)
- Sales Supervisor (24)
- Sales (21)
- Asset Protection Associate (21)
- Customer Service Associate (20)
- Inventory Associate (18)
- General Manager (18)
- Retail Sales Consultant (18)
- Inventory Specialist (15)
- Sales Support Associate (15)
- Sales Manager (15)
- Wireless Sales Consultant (14)
- Sales Representative (13)
- Assistant Store Manager (13)
- Geek Squad, Counter-Operations Agent (COA) (12)
Helpful (1)Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Best Buy (Emeryville, CA) in November 2012.
I applied online and got a call about a week after. I wasn't able to get to the phone, so they left me a message to call HR if I was interested in the position. I called back three times within four days and left messages with other associates. No one ever bothered to call back until weeks had passed. I went in for an interview. It was pretty generic stuff.
- There was the standard "tell me about yourself". Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I didn't appreciate the way they handled business. I felt like it was unprofessional to have a potential employee wait three weeks before returning a call. I didn't want to work for someone like that.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Best Buy (Emeryville, CA) in March 2010.
phone interview - 1:1 and then met with Store manager
- Customer service questions and technical questions Answer Question
ask for more.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Best Buy (Emeryville, CA) in January 2010.
Be prepared to talk about your sales experience. How to overcome an angry customer? What is your business plan to succeed?
- What are the components that affect business results? Answer Question