Best Buy Home Theater Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Best Buy in July 2010.

The hiring and interview process was very straight forward and fair. The only thing that you really need to get this job is to be confident and have minor customer service experience that you can talk about. From there everything is quite self explanatory.

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willow Grove, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willow Grove, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Best Buy in July 2009.

I applied online and was contacted within one day. Had my interview in the same week. They basically asked me about my past experience, what brought me to best buy and the normal interview questions...
    Its an awesome place to work with a lot of opportunity for growth...

Interview Questions
    Yes dont set your expectations too high as they have a salary cap...

Home Theater Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Best Buy in June 2008.

You are brought in, usually by the hiring coordinator and then you proceed into an empty room where he asks quick questions. First you are asked about your experiences, and previous jobs and why did you choose to work at Best Buy. Then they proceed to ask you situation question as to what would you do in certain ocassions with customers and other employees. The main getter is when they ask you "what would you do if a best friend of yours stole" . Thats usually the question that is hire or no hire

Interview Questions
    • If your best friend were to steal a bottle of coke, would you tell on him?   View Answer