Best Buy

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Home Theater Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Best Buy in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Was called back within a day from a busy store looking for seasonal. Had one interview that went exceptionally well and was called back later that day for a second interview the following day.

The interview was great. The man was easy to talk to and took any tension out of the room. He didn't need to ask me many questions outside of the ones they always have to ask. We struck up a conversation easily enough and for long enough that the conversation spoke for my abilities.

Interview Question – When and how did I go the extra mile for someone.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Buy

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy Home Theater Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees and interview candidates.