Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Buy
- Sales Associate (359)
- Cashier (125)
- Geek Squad, Agent (CIA) (78)
- Mobile Sales Consultant (57)
- Sales Consultant (48)
- Computer Specialist (43)
- Customer Service Representative (36)
- Best Buy Sales Associate (31)
- Customer Service Specialist (25)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (22)
- Sales Supervisor (21)
- Assistant Manager (20)
- Customer Service Associate (18)
- Sales (17)
- General Manager (17)
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate (17)
- Retail Sales Consultant (15)
- Home Theater Sales Associate (14)
- Sales Support Associate (14)
- Sales Manager (13)
- Asset Protection Associate (13)
- Computer Sales Specialist (13)
- Sales Representative (12)
- Wireless Sales Consultant (12)
- Geek Squad, Counter-Operations Agent (COA) (12)
- Merchandising Specialist (12)
- Best Buy Mobile (11)
- Computer Sales Associate (10)
- Inventory Specialist (10)
- Customer Specialist (10)
2 people found this helpful
Human Resources Professional Interview
I applied online. The process took 8 weeks – interviewed at Best Buy.
Contacted by recruiter. Had a positive phone interview regarding background and experience. Then had phone panel interview with 3 peer level employees. Asked behavioral type questions "explain a time when'. Two weeks later, flew to Richfield for a panel interview with 7 Best Buy employees, Director an above. The panel interview was painful but the questions asked are the same questions that are listed on glassdoor, so that helped. After the panel, several weeks went by then received email from recruiter to set up phone interview with hiring manager, who had some follow up questions regarding management and communication style. That interview was more friendly. Was told they would make a decision in a week. Never heard back. Finally emailed recruiter who said they offered the position to an internal. Overall, the process was pretty painful...
- What is your weakness?
How would you explain your management approach?
Why should we hire you?
A lot of 'explain a time when,,,,' questions Answer Question