Best Buy Human Resources Professional Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Associate (341)
- Cashier (119)
- Geek Squad, Agent (CIA) (76)
- Computer Specialist (43)
- Mobile Sales Consultant (42)
- Sales Consultant (41)
- Customer Service Representative (32)
- Best Buy Sales Associate (26)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (20)
- Sales Supervisor (20)
- Customer Service Specialist (19)
- Assistant Manager (18)
- Sales (16)
- Customer Service Associate (16)
- General Manager (15)
- Sales Support Associate (14)
- Retail Sales Consultant (13)
- Wireless Sales Consultant (12)
- Sales Manager (12)
- Sales Representative (12)
- Best Buy Mobile (11)
- Computer Sales Specialist (10)
- Geek Squad, Counter-Operations Agent (COA) (10)
- Merchandising Specialist (10)
- Home Theater Sales Associate (10)
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate (9)
- Customer Specialist (9)
- Assistant Store Manager (9)
- Best Buy Mobile Manager (9)
- Media Specialist (8)
Human Resources Professional Interview (Negative Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Best Buy.
Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter. Had a positive phone interview regarding background and experience. Then had phone panel interview with 3 peer level employees. Asked behavioral type questions "explain a time when'. Two weeks later, flew to Richfield for a panel interview with 7 Best Buy employees, Director an above. The panel interview was painful but the questions asked are the same questions that are listed on glassdoor, so that helped. After the panel, several weeks went by then received email from recruiter to set up phone interview with hiring manager, who had some follow up questions regarding management and communication style. That interview was more friendly. Was told they would make a decision in a week. Never heard back. Finally emailed recruiter who said they offered the position to an internal. Overall, the process was pretty painful...
Interview Question – What is your weakness?
How would you explain your management approach?
Why should we hire you?
A lot of 'explain a time when,,,,' questions Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Buy