Best Buy Interview Questions

2.4

Computing and Tablet Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheektowaga, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheektowaga, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy.

I received a phone call within a week or so of applying to do a quick screening and then schedule an interview. My interview was about a half hour and had the obvious standard questions. I scheduled a second interview at the end of my first for a later date, which just ended up being the General Manager talking about pay and telling me when my first day would be.

Interview Questions
    • If you saw another employee trying to steal something what would you do?   View Answer
    No negotiation. I really just wanted a job.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Best Buy.

Was a typical and easy interview. Interview was a three step process. Done in store. Total time for all 3 interviews was about an hour and one half. Was not difficult and conducted by store management.

Interview Questions
    • Question that asked about a difficult scenario, what made it difficult, how did I overcome it and what were the results.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Best Buy.

The online personality test was the first step to getting an interview. After I took the test it took about 2 days for them to contact me with an in-store interview. The questions were basic and just making sure one could handle a high pressure environment. I was moved on to a third interview with the GM the same day. In this interview i was asked situational questions about how i would handle certain sales situations. Three days later i was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • How have you had to handle confrontation in teams previously?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

very easy process, did not take much time, and was very straight forward. i applied for the sales associate position and there were many questions on what i knew of the products.

found other job opportunity

Loss Prevention, Associate/Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy.

applied online and was contacted for an interview within forty eight hours. one manager meeting followed by a GM meeting, after completion a background and drug test followed by orrientation

Interview Questions
    • what was a time you struggled and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question
    no negotiating the 9.50

Business Analyst Interview

Very meticulous with 3 rounds of interviews diving in-depth into day today responsibilities and how my work impacted the project. Different scenarios where I had handled multiple systems integration was discussed. Conflicts resolution and presentation skills were discussed.

Interview Questions
    • How did you implement lessons learnt in the next project   Answer Question

Home Theater Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Best Buy.

I got the call about the job because an old coworker worked at the store I interviewed at. The magnolia manager called me to come in and talk with him and the home theater manager. I came in, met the managers and went into office to talk. I spent an hour and a half talking with them. After that, they said they had some more interviews and had to discuss this with the GM. I wasn't gone 5 minutes before they asked me to come back to talk with the GM.

Interview Questions
    • How would you build a sale of a television to a larger basket   Answer Question
    • What are some of your favorite movies or games to use as demos on TVs   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in this position   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview went well just your basic everyday situational questions. Also was asked to sell the manager i was having the interview with, to sell him something like a pen. the reason they do this is to see what basic knowledge yo have within selling and customer service.

Full Time Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Best Buy.

From going from part time to full time, you do have to do an interview again with a manager and supervisor. It is basically the same as the inital interview with the same questions, except what can also bring to the team

No Pay Raise

Sales Consultant Interview

phone interview---1st interview in the store will be with an assistant manager...

he will ask easy questions: why choose Best Buy?
    and questions about your experiences...
    3rd interview with the manager....same questions
    upon the last interview they can take the decision.

Interview Questions
    • Sales Team questions...if your responsibility is to sell home theater, would you have the ability to sell any other items ?
      choose a situation where u have been working with an employee that you don't like him
        Answer Question