Best Buy Interview Questions

2.4

Best Buy Mobile SAS Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Best Buy in January 2015.

It was a 1:1 interview. The interviewer ask a series of questions and takes notes. Most likely it will be the manager that ask you questions. It is important to ask questions when the interview is over. I heard back within 3 days as to whether I got the position.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you set a goal and failed at it?   View Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Best Buy.

The interview process was a 2 step process. First was a phone interview with 2 people ask you different scenarios. About a 45 interview then I was invited to a face to face. Interview with the DM, HR, Store Manager and District manager for the area of the store you working. That interview was more like a greet and meet. It seem like they was just feeling me out. The interview was more relax environment.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Best Buy.

Make sure you mention how you are highly team oriented, friendly, organized, high energy and love the latest and greatest technology. They will more than likely hire you in the holiday season make sure you show up everyday ready to help crazy holiday people if you can make it through with your sanity you'll do well.

None

Mobile Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Best Buy.

One interview, background check, and drug test. Standard retail interview. Most of the questions are situational questions. They will also most likely ask about your willingness to work the holidays and other peak business times.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer, how you handled it, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate because I was excited to be making more than minimum wage. They pay was decent for a college student with very little job experience.

Cashier Interview

Very basic interview. Go through the typical online questions, if you pass those standardized questions you'll receive a call and have a face to face interview with pretty standard questions such as "Tell me about a situation when you had a difficult boss."

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation when you were unable to complete a project.   Answer Question

Computer Sales Associate Interview

Had an initial interview with a supervisor that entailed very basic interview questions and preferences regarding department. The second interview was with the general manager and was similar and almost less specific than the initial interview.

Mobile Sales Consultant Interview

You sit down with a manager and are asked a series of questions, none that are too difficult. A lot of questions asking what would you do if a certain situation happened. As long as you answer the questions well you should be fine.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a coworker is taking too many days off?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

The bottom line is ... Who do you know. Don't let anyone fool you. This company is build on who ya know. Do not apply unless someone who is making the decision tells you to apply. With that being said, the interview doesn't matter

It's who you know.

Sales Associate Interview

It was easy and straight forward. They asked normal questions and were more worried about personality rather than skill. It was easy and straight forward. They asked normal questions and were more worried about personality rather than skill. It was easy and straight forward. They asked normal questions and were more worried about personality rather than skill.

Not negotiable

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Best Buy.

Long overall process. About 5 interviews with there different manager. Must understand the company motto and overall p&l growth and overall development process. Must also have ability to speak in big groups and large function as well as add value