Best Buy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Kokomo, IN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Best Buy in May 2008.

Interview Details – I submitted an application and within a week was called for an interview. I went through an interview with the store manager and a supervisor. Both were very nice. It was a very relaxed interview. They asked me how I would handle situations such as multiple customers wanting help at once or how to approach a customer. I have very good customer service skills and they were ready to hire me on the spot. I was told that turnover is high and advancement comes quickly.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The pay at the time was a little lower than I was wanting although I liked the laid back environment and focus on team building. Had I been a little less experienced and a little more willing to endure retail hours I think I would have found the job fun.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!