Best Buy Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Best Buy in October 2013.

I had 2 interviews the first being with the CBG manager for BBY Mobile and Computing and Tablets. The second being with the Store General Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to rise above all odds to go above and beyond for a customer. What was the the outcome and what was the customer's reaction after assisting them.   Answer Question
    I applied for a part time mobile associate position at the time of the job offer I accepted a seasonal position due to all part time positions had been filled. The hiring manager stated to me that if I could provide world class service to the customers and come to work and put my best foot forward that I should be consider for regular employment with the company. As a result of the efforts I was promoted after the holiday season as a Geek Squad Technology Education Agent.

Geek Squad, Agent (CIA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Best Buy in September 2012.

Called me in for an interview at 8AM. I arrived 5 minutes early. Had to stand around for 20-25 minutes because they couldn't find one of the other interviewers in the store. The interview was conducted in a conference room with another interview (completely separate) done just 15 feet away across the table. The interview itself consisted of the interviewer reading basic questions out of a packet. The interviewer left three times in the middle of the interview to go do something in the store.

Interview itself was very easy but the entire process was unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • What resources do you utilize to keep updated in electronics knowledge?   Answer Question

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!