Best Buy Interview Questions & Reviews in Las Vegas, NV
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Associate (341)
- Cashier (119)
- Geek Squad, Agent (CIA) (76)
- Computer Specialist (43)
- Mobile Sales Consultant (42)
- Sales Consultant (41)
- Customer Service Representative (32)
- Best Buy Sales Associate (26)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (20)
- Sales Supervisor (20)
- Customer Service Specialist (19)
- Assistant Manager (18)
- Sales (16)
- Customer Service Associate (16)
- General Manager (15)
- Sales Support Associate (14)
- Retail Sales Consultant (13)
- Wireless Sales Consultant (12)
- Sales Manager (12)
- Sales Representative (12)
- Best Buy Mobile (11)
- Computer Sales Specialist (10)
- Geek Squad, Counter-Operations Agent (COA) (10)
- Merchandising Specialist (10)
- Home Theater Sales Associate (10)
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate (9)
- Customer Specialist (9)
- Assistant Store Manager (9)
- Best Buy Mobile Manager (9)
- Media Specialist (8)
Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Best Buy in October 2013.
Interview Details – I had 2 interviews the first being with the CBG manager for BBY Mobile and Computing and Tablets. The second being with the Store General Manager.
Interview Question – Name a time where you had to rise above all odds to go above and beyond for a customer. What was the the outcome and what was the customer's reaction after assisting them. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I applied for a part time mobile associate position at the time of the job offer I accepted a seasonal position due to all part time positions had been filled. The hiring manager stated to me that if I could provide world class service to the customers and come to work and put my best foot forward that I should be consider for regular employment with the company. As a result of the efforts I was promoted after the holiday season as a Geek Squad Technology Education Agent.
Very Easy Interview
Geek Squad, Agent (CIA) Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Best Buy in September 2012.
Interview Details – Called me in for an interview at 8AM. I arrived 5 minutes early. Had to stand around for 20-25 minutes because they couldn't find one of the other interviewers in the store. The interview was conducted in a conference room with another interview (completely separate) done just 15 feet away across the table. The interview itself consisted of the interviewer reading basic questions out of a packet. The interviewer left three times in the middle of the interview to go do something in the store.
Interview itself was very easy but the entire process was unprofessional.
Interview Question – What resources do you utilize to keep updated in electronics knowledge? Answer Question