Best Buy Mobile Sales Lead Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Centennial, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Best Buy in October 2009.

Good, although questions are in the process that I think relative irrelevance have no place in an interview.

Interview Questions
  • What/Why did that customer just do what he/she did? Someone had a bad day!   View Answer
Started as seasonal occasional like most should if you pursue working for Best Buy. you have the HIGHEST possible percentage to be hired at this time. Hiring process was painless with the same questions as everyone else.

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Mobile Sales Lead Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Best Buy.

Be specific when they ask for examples...give them a story: a beginning, a middle, and end (result). They look for leaders and who are willing to grow with the company along with experience with selling mobile devices.

Interview Questions
    • Give a specific example of a challenge you faced in the work place and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Best Buy in May 2010.

I initially just filled out their online application and was invited to an interview by phone a few days later. I went through two interviews, both pretty basic getting to know questions. Both interviewers were managers in the store and were original and nice. I got the job offer at the end of the second interview. A lot of questions they ask in subsequent promotion interviews are ”Tell me a time when...” questions. For example ”Tell me a time when you were able to resolve a conflict amongst your team members.” Or ”Tell me about a time you gelled develop the strengths of another member in your department.” Most promotion interviews are with a panel of managers from the store you are applying to. It's easier to interview in your own store because they already know you.

Negotiation doesn't take place unless you ask. When they offer a job ask what the pay will be and use your preferred negotiation tactics from there. They usually don't expect negotiations so it's your advantage. They'll usually have a little play room from what they offer.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!