Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
PC Sales Interview
I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Best Buy in June 2009.
After just a few days of posting my application on the Best Buy website I got a call from one of their hiring coordinator. The phone interview consisted of some standard interview questions, such as, 'why do you want to work for best buy', and "What's your definition of good customer service" At the end of the phone interview she scheduled me for an In-person interview.
The 1 on 1 interview was with the General Manager of the store, and the PC sales supervisor. The supervisor asked some basic questions about computers, such as "Tell me about the new processors from intell?"
They asked me some questions about my experience at Macy's (which is where I worked previously). The general manager even asked me to role-play as though he were a customer at Macy's and I was a sales person.
Directly following the interview, I got an offer.
- I was asked to roll-play as though I were a sales associate at my previous job, and the general manager was a customer. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Buy
- Sales Associate (350)
- Cashier (120)
- Geek Squad, Agent (CIA) (77)
- Mobile Sales Consultant (46)
- Sales Consultant (44)
- Computer Specialist (43)
- Customer Service Representative (33)
- Best Buy Sales Associate (29)
- Sales Supervisor (21)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (20)
- Customer Service Specialist (20)
- Assistant Manager (19)
- Sales (17)
- Customer Service Associate (17)
- General Manager (16)
- Sales Support Associate (14)
- Retail Sales Consultant (13)
- Wireless Sales Consultant (12)
- Sales Manager (12)
- Sales Representative (12)
- Home Theater Sales Associate (12)
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate (12)
- Merchandising Specialist (11)
- Best Buy Mobile (11)
- Computer Sales Specialist (11)
- Geek Squad, Counter-Operations Agent (COA) (10)
- Customer Specialist (9)
- Assistant Store Manager (9)
- Inventory Specialist (9)
- Best Buy Mobile Manager (9)