Best Buy

Best Buy PCHO Sales Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

PCHO Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Best Buy.

I received a call about one week after the application was placed. The interview process consists of three meetings, first with a department supervisor, next with the Assistant Manager, and lastly with the General Manager. What I found they are looking for is someone who is sociable and and can provide the welcoming atmosphere they are looking for. Bottom line: No matter how painful a customer is, can you still smile and give them a good experience with the right solution.

Interview Questions
  • There is nothing out of the ordinary in the questions they ask of you.   Answer Question
They offered $9.50, though we ended up agreeing on $10.00.

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

PCHO Sales Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Best Buy in June 2011.

My interviews took place in the manager's "leadership development room". The first interview was by the Customer Service Manager where I was asked simple questions like "why are you choosing Best Buy for employment?" and "What are some of your weaknesses that you have improved upon in the past three years?", etc. All the questions that I was asked were structured within a pamphlet and the manager was required to write down my responds. My Second Interview was performed by the General Manager and was done after the drug test. This was more an informational and signature session then Q&A session and at the end, I was offered an hourly wage as a PCHO salesmen.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you choosing Best Buy for employment?   View Answer
    • What are some of your weaknesses that you have improved upon in the past three years?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a situation in which you had to adjust to changes over which you had no control. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • When you disagree with your manager, what do you do? Give an example.   View Answer
    None - they offer you the average for the area +$0.50 for college graduates