Best Buy

Profile Unclaimed

Best Buy Interview Questions in Rockford, IL

Best Buy Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Best Buy in July 2013.

Best Buy used a three step interview process. The first one will be done online. They will then contact you pretty quickly to come into the store and interview with a manager. The third step is a interview with the general manager. The questions you get asked are pretty much the same with all three interviews. They are pretty basic interview question to test morality and convictions.

Interview Questions
    Depending on what you are interviewing for but it is pretty basic not much negotiation.

Geek Squad Consultation Agent (CA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Best Buy in January 2013.

3 interviews, one with a manager, 2nd with your geek squad manager, then 3rd with the store manager which will shoot you an offer. Mine was a bit low but the manager worked with me on getting a fair wage that i gladly accepted.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Best Buy in April 2010.

The initial communication was through a phone call. Then they setup an interview a few days later. There was an interview after that with the general manager for the final approval. The interviews were pretty straight forward as they are from a script generated from the application process. Overall, it was not that long of a process to be hired. There was a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn't doing his/her fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    I was told what my pay would be and that there really was no negotiating since it was an entry level job.