Best Buy

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

SAS Or Mall Store Lead Sales Consultant Interview

SAS Or Mall Store Lead Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview Details – Interview process will consist of a phone screen, then an in-person interview with the GM. Phone screen pretty basic, why Best Buy, availability. In-person interview will consist of all behavior questions. Tell me about a time when.....

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond for a customer. Tell me about a time when you dealt with an irritated customer. What kind of behaviors would you display to best develope long term customer relationships? How do you think employee and customer theft should be handled? How do you go about learning new things? What challenges do you see for the consumer electronics business?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a pay grade based on position. If they like you they will pay you more. I asked for a dollar more than they offered and got it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Buy

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy SAS Or Mall Store Lead Sales Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees and interview candidates.