Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Buy
- Sales Associate (431)
- Cashier (143)
- Geek Squad, Agent (CIA) (92)
- Mobile Sales Consultant (83)
- Customer Service Specialist (75)
- Sales Consultant (72)
- Best Buy Sales Associate (63)
- Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate (53)
- Customer Service Representative (51)
- Computer Specialist (43)
- Computer Sales Associate (36)
- Merchandising Specialist (34)
- Home Theater Sales Associate (31)
- Computer Sales Specialist (30)
- Assistant Manager (26)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (26)
- Sales Supervisor (25)
- Sales (23)
- Asset Protection Associate (22)
- Inventory Associate (21)
- Inventory Specialist (21)
- Customer Service Associate (20)
- General Manager (19)
- Retail Sales Consultant (18)
- Sales Manager (16)
- Sales Support Associate (15)
- Assistant Store Manager (14)
- Wireless Sales Consultant (14)
- Multi Channel Sales Associate (14)
- Sales Representative (13)
Seasonal Sales Associate Interview
I had a phone interview first, very brief and just some get to know you kinds of questions. A week later I had a store interview and I met with the store manager who was very pleasant and he made the interview very personable and relaxed. The questions were easy and the job thoroughly explained.
- How do you handle co-workers who are hard to deal with? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy
Seasonal Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy in October 2014.
The interview questions were standard for this type of job, i.e., Why do you want to work at Best Buy? Was told I'd be contacted for a third interview. Still waiting on that.
- A customer approaches, telling you they want to "learn about computers." They have zero computer knowledge. How do you respond? 1 Answer
Seasonal Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Mountain View, CA) in September 2014.
Applied for job and was called by store asking if I was interested. I said yes and was given date/time to go to store to meet manager. Hiring manager went through a packet of standard situational questions and took notes based on what I said. Was given positive feedback and was told that they would have me meet with GM (final step in process). Got form letter message informing me that they were not going forward. Given my background, all I can guess is that I was overqualified and they did not want to hire someone who made easily triple their annual salary as an employee.
Seasonal Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (D'Iberville, MS) in October 2013.
The manager that interviewed me was condescending and unprofessional. He came to the interview unprepared, so I had to provide him a pen. No answer seemed "good enough" or "correct enough." Most of the interview questions had absolutely nothing to do with the job or my ability to perform in the capacity needed.
- "What is your favorite movie?" ... What, exactly, does that have to do with my job?? 1 Answer
Seasonal Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Best Buy.
It very fast and easy during season to get in but always go professional
- when they ask about staffing Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review