Best Buy Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.8

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview first, very brief and just some get to know you kinds of questions. A week later I had a store interview and I met with the store manager who was very pleasant and he made the interview very personable and relaxed. The questions were easy and the job thoroughly explained.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle co-workers who are hard to deal with?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy in October 2014.

Interview

The interview questions were standard for this type of job, i.e., Why do you want to work at Best Buy? Was told I'd be contacted for a third interview. Still waiting on that.

Interview Questions

• A customer approaches, telling you they want to "learn about computers." They have zero computer knowledge. How do you respond?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Mountain View, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied for job and was called by store asking if I was interested. I said yes and was given date/time to go to store to meet manager. Hiring manager went through a packet of standard situational questions and took notes based on what I said. Was given positive feedback and was told that they would have me meet with GM (final step in process). Got form letter message informing me that they were not going forward. Given my background, all I can guess is that I was overqualified and they did not want to hire someone who made easily triple their annual salary as an employee.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Best Buy?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation you had with a difficult coworker and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in D'Iberville, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (D'Iberville, MS) in October 2013.

Interview

The manager that interviewed me was condescending and unprofessional. He came to the interview unprepared, so I had to provide him a pen. No answer seemed "good enough" or "correct enough." Most of the interview questions had absolutely nothing to do with the job or my ability to perform in the capacity needed.

Interview Questions

• "What is your favorite movie?" ... What, exactly, does that have to do with my job??   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

It very fast and easy during season to get in but always go professional