Best Buy

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Designer Interview

Systems Designer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Best Buy in May 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was extremely professional as I was informed and prepared for the entire process. The role required for an initial screening by a corporate recruiter who asked basic questions about your interest and understanding of the role. After this, there were two panel interviews scheduled with the decision makers for the role. One would be over the phone and the second was set to be on-site in the city of my interest. Before the start of the official interview process, I was allowed to visit the office where I would be working if hired and speak with several employees that held the same role. Very good experience and provided and accurate depiction of what work there would be like.

Interview Question – How would you go about establishing a workable book of business?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I accepted another role within the company.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!