Best Buy

Best Buy Systems Designer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Systems Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy in May 2013.

The interview process was extremely professional as I was informed and prepared for the entire process. The role required for an initial screening by a corporate recruiter who asked basic questions about your interest and understanding of the role. After this, there were two panel interviews scheduled with the decision makers for the role. One would be over the phone and the second was set to be on-site in the city of my interest. Before the start of the official interview process, I was allowed to visit the office where I would be working if hired and speak with several employees that held the same role. Very good experience and provided and accurate depiction of what work there would be like.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about establishing a workable book of business?   Answer Question

I accepted another role within the company.