Best Friends Pet Care

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Friends Pet Care

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Animal Care Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Best Friends Pet Care.

After submitting a resume, I heard back within about a week asking to set up a time for an interview. After settling on a time, I came in and met with a group of people whom asked basic questions on previous work experience, availability... the standard interview questions. After going through a tour I was told that everyone who had interviewed would hear back either way. After not hearing back, I called and asked what the timeline was and if there were any changes. They informed me that I was a perfect candidate, however they could not hire me because I was not bilingual, and they needed a bilingual employee.

Interview Questions
  • What number of pets is safe for one person to take care of at one time?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Friends Pet Care

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Best Friends Pet Care in April 2008.

They had me fill out a job application and, if I remember correctly, there was a packet with questions to gauge how good a match you would be as an animal care technician and then they interviewed me in person afterwards one-on-one. They ask you really easy question. It's pretty obvious how they would like you to answer.

Interview Questions
    They allowed me to negotiate a bit. I ended up getting paid a little more than some of my coworkers.

Animal Care Technician Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Best Friends Pet Care in October 2010.

Your average...job interview, nothing special

Animal Care Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Best Friends Pet Care in June 2008.

Had to make sure prospect is good with and respectful towards animals. Not many requirements for this job other than that, so interview process was not very in depth.