Best Friends Pet Care

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Animal Care Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care.

Interview Details – After submitting a resume, I heard back within about a week asking to set up a time for an interview. After settling on a time, I came in and met with a group of people whom asked basic questions on previous work experience, availability... the standard interview questions. After going through a tour I was told that everyone who had interviewed would hear back either way. After not hearing back, I called and asked what the timeline was and if there were any changes. They informed me that I was a perfect candidate, however they could not hire me because I was not bilingual, and they needed a bilingual employee.

Interview Question – What number of pets is safe for one person to take care of at one time?   Answer Question

Marietta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care in April 2008.

Interview Details – They had me fill out a job application and, if I remember correctly, there was a packet with questions to gauge how good a match you would be as an animal care technician and then they interviewed me in person afterwards one-on-one. They ask you really easy question. It's pretty obvious how they would like you to answer.

Interview Question – Do you have any animals? What kinds?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They allowed me to negotiate a bit. I ended up getting paid a little more than some of my coworkers.

Animal Care Technician

The process took a day - interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care in October 2010.

Interview Details – Your average...job interview, nothing special

Interview Question – Have you worked with animals before?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Animal Care Technician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care in June 2008.

Interview Details – Had to make sure prospect is good with and respectful towards animals. Not many requirements for this job other than that, so interview process was not very in depth.

Interview Question – Do you have a history of animal abuse?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Best Friends Pet Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Friends Pet Care Animal Care Technician interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Best Friends Pet Care employees and interview candidates.