Best Friends Pet Care Animal Care Technician Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Friends Pet Care

Animal Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care.

Interview

After submitting a resume, I heard back within about a week asking to set up a time for an interview. After settling on a time, I came in and met with a group of people whom asked basic questions on previous work experience, availability... the standard interview questions. After going through a tour I was told that everyone who had interviewed would hear back either way. After not hearing back, I called and asked what the timeline was and if there were any changes. They informed me that I was a perfect candidate, however they could not hire me because I was not bilingual, and they needed a bilingual employee.

Interview Questions

• What number of pets is safe for one person to take care of at one time?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Friends Pet Care

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care (Marietta, GA) in April 2008.

Interview

They had me fill out a job application and, if I remember correctly, there was a packet with questions to gauge how good a match you would be as an animal care technician and then they interviewed me in person afterwards one-on-one. They ask you really easy question. It's pretty obvious how they would like you to answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They allowed me to negotiate a bit. I ended up getting paid a little more than some of my coworkers.

Animal Care Technician Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care in October 2010.

Interview

Your average...job interview, nothing special

Animal Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care in June 2008.

Interview

Had to make sure prospect is good with and respectful towards animals. Not many requirements for this job other than that, so interview process was not very in depth.