Best Friends Pet Care

Updated Aug 1, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Friends Pet Care

Animal Care Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Best Friends Pet Care in June 2008.

Had to make sure prospect is good with and respectful towards animals. Not many requirements for this job other than that, so interview process was not very in depth.

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care in April 2014.

Great communication, very friendly, would love to work with them, they gave me a tour and then proceeded with a group interview. I received a call back within a week and was happy to hear the results. This sounds like a fun envoi rent and you get to work with pets. Yay!

Camp Counselor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Best Friends Pet Care.

Walked in to get an application to fill out and was called back in for an interview less than a week later. At interview, was asked if i had any experience caring for dogs in my past, which i had. the also asked about my availability to work mornings, weekends and holidays.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle the passing of one of the pet guests during their stay at the Inn?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Best Friends Pet Care in April 2008.

They had me fill out a job application and, if I remember correctly, there was a packet with questions to gauge how good a match you would be as an animal care technician and then they interviewed me in person afterwards one-on-one. They ask you really easy question. It's pretty obvious how they would like you to answer.

Interview Questions
    They allowed me to negotiate a bit. I ended up getting paid a little more than some of my coworkers.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chestnut Ridge, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chestnut Ridge, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Best Friends Pet Care in May 2009.

I went in to the store and picked up an application. I dropped it off. I was called for an interview a couple days later. The interviewer was very nice and asked me basic questions about my experience. The most important thing she asked was if i could work on weekends and holidays (because that is when they are the busiest)

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience working with animals other than your own?   Answer Question

Animal Care Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Best Friends Pet Care.

After submitting a resume, I heard back within about a week asking to set up a time for an interview. After settling on a time, I came in and met with a group of people whom asked basic questions on previous work experience, availability... the standard interview questions. After going through a tour I was told that everyone who had interviewed would hear back either way. After not hearing back, I called and asked what the timeline was and if there were any changes. They informed me that I was a perfect candidate, however they could not hire me because I was not bilingual, and they needed a bilingual employee.

Interview Questions
    • What number of pets is safe for one person to take care of at one time?   Answer Question

Animal Care Technician Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Best Friends Pet Care in October 2010.

Your average...job interview, nothing special