Best Western

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Best Western

Interview Details – Assistant Manager of the front desk took me into the restaurant. Did the interview there. Took about 25 minutes. Asked about former jobs, why I'd want to work there. Pay range given up front.

Interview Question – Didn't really ask anything difficult. How are you with people? How do you handle long hours?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Dunmore, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Best Western in August 2012.

Interview Details – Went in for an inperson interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Question – Why do you want this position?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Rockford, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Best Western in January 2013.

Interview Details – There was no process. They only cared if you can work 24/7 if your in college they want you to put work before school. you work 365 your friends and family are the people you work with

Interview Question – would i work 6 or 7 days a week if neccessary?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n/a

Very Easy Interview

SeaTac, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Best Western in January 2009.

Interview Details – I and another friend were referred by an employee and scheduled an interview with the manager. We interviewed with him and the next day offered the job via telephone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – None

Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Western

Worked for Best Western? Contribute to the Community!