Best Western Housekeeper Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Housekeeper Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Best Western.

A friend of mine actually went and physically picked up an application for me to fill out. We grabbed lunch and filled the applications out. Took maybe 15 mins, just your typical, run of the mill job application. Afterwards we went in together and dropped the applications off. I got a call a few days latter, maybe 3 days? I was asked to come in for an interview. I had the interview with the general manager in the office. Again pretty general interview process. I was called back the same day and offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • The general manager seemed pretty interested if I had applied for any other jobs and how that was going. It seemed that I must have been a good candidate and they didn't want to lose the chance to offer me the position. Hence calling me a few hours after the interview.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Best Western

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bainbridge Island, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bainbridge Island, WA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Best Western in January 2013.

They say no experience required, yet they tended to hire those with experience, and provide very little training and would fire you if you didn't pick it up right away.

Interview Questions
    • They'll ask all the typical questions you'll get at a job interview - nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    I was offered a low wage and didn't bother to negotiate as I'm sure they would have said 'next'.

Housekeeper Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Best Western.

Applied-offered a position before I was interviewed than they interviewed me the next day.Never had this experience before but was willing to give it a go.Interviewed they just ask some schedule questions,thats about it.