Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Western
- Front Desk Agent (6)
- Front Desk (5)
- Front Desk Clerk (4)
- Night Auditor (4)
- Housekeeper (3)
- GM (1)
- Reservations (1)
- Reservations Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Director of Housekeeping (1)
- Sales Reservations Agent (1)
- Bar Supervisor (1)
- Front Desk/Night Audit (1)
- Digital Marketing Consultant (1)
- F and B Supervisor (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Executive Housekeeper (1)
- Guest Service Agent (1)
- Guest Service Manager (1)
- Front Desk Associate (1)
- Waitress (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Assistant General Manager (1)
I applied through other source – interviewed at Best Western.
A friend of mine actually went and physically picked up an application for me to fill out. We grabbed lunch and filled the applications out. Took maybe 15 mins, just your typical, run of the mill job application. Afterwards we went in together and dropped the applications off. I got a call a few days latter, maybe 3 days? I was asked to come in for an interview. I had the interview with the general manager in the office. Again pretty general interview process. I was called back the same day and offered the position.
- The general manager seemed pretty interested if I had applied for any other jobs and how that was going. It seemed that I must have been a good candidate and they didn't want to lose the chance to offer me the position. Hence calling me a few hours after the interview. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Best Western
Housekeeper InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Best Western (Bainbridge Island, WA) in January 2013.
They say no experience required, yet they tended to hire those with experience, and provide very little training and would fire you if you didn't pick it up right away.
- They'll ask all the typical questions you'll get at a job interview - nothing out of the ordinary. Answer Question
I was offered a low wage and didn't bother to negotiate as I'm sure they would have said 'next'.
Housekeeper InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Best Western.
Applied-offered a position before I was interviewed than they interviewed me the next day.Never had this experience before but was willing to give it a go.Interviewed they just ask some schedule questions,thats about it.
- none Answer Question