BestIT Interview Questions

2.5

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at BestIT in September 2014.

submitted resume online. was called a few days later by the recruiter who went over my info. Set up a phone screen with their architect same day. Architect called me and was on his own cell phone, connection was bad. He was talking/interviewing me while he got in the elevator, walked out of the office and drove home. He was talking about how he is overworked and is looking for someone to take over more of the day-to-day so he can do his job. Asked questions about that various pieces of technology and didn't like the answers I gave as they were not really textbook definitions. Towards the end of the call he just said that I'm not really what I need so thanks for my time time.

Interview Questions
    • lots of stuff like names the exchange roles, name the AD roles,   Answer Question

Business Analyst/Program Manager/Account Manager/Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BestIT in October 2013.

Was interviewed by CEO for 10 minutes. then I interviewed him for 30. Everything he said about his company and strategy in this were untrue or intangible goals.

I was interviewed as a senior business analyst, second interview was as a strategic consultant, I was offered the job of strategic lead, but then given a program manager tile with account manager duties on the ground.

Worked for BestIT? Contribute to the Community!