Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BestIT
- IT (1)
- Information Security (1)
- Business Analyst/Program Manager/Account Manager/Project Manager (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at BestIT (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2014.
submitted resume online. was called a few days later by the recruiter who went over my info. Set up a phone screen with their architect same day. Architect called me and was on his own cell phone, connection was bad. He was talking/interviewing me while he got in the elevator, walked out of the office and drove home. He was talking about how he is overworked and is looking for someone to take over more of the day-to-day so he can do his job. Asked questions about that various pieces of technology and didn't like the answers I gave as they were not really textbook definitions. Towards the end of the call he just said that I'm not really what I need so thanks for my time time.
- lots of stuff like names the exchange roles, name the AD roles, Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at BestIT in October 2013.
Was interviewed by CEO for 10 minutes. then I interviewed him for 30. Everything he said about his company and strategy in this were untrue or intangible goals.
I was interviewed as a senior business analyst, second interview was as a strategic consultant, I was offered the job of strategic lead, but then given a program manager tile with account manager duties on the ground.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at BestIT (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2011.
Met with executive leadership and senior management on the phone and in person. This was over a two day period. I also completed several surveys and a background check.
- Asked about experience, both technical and management. Communication skills such as writing and presenting, travel capability and frequency I could manage. theory on risk management practices, risk mitigation strategy, incident response, and InfoSec program design and build out. 1 Answer