Bestseller Interview Questions

2.5

International Business Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bestseller.

First two rounds are skype inerviews. The last round will be held in Denmark. This is my first time to have skype interview. Most of the questions are expected and normal and part of them can be found on the company's website. I think the company wants to know you on an overall level and asked some questions like, how do you often get along with your colleagues, do you mind to share the flat with other trainees?

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bestseller.

Very last minute, when I arrived 3 people were doing interviews separately for a variety of positions. It was very informal and very few actual questions were asked, nothing was written down, no sheet ect seemed very primitive.

Interview Questions
    There was none I was told salary and when I mentioned a holiday i had already booked and paid for I was told holiday or the job.

International Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brande (Denmark)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brande (Denmark)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bestseller in June 2012.

First interview in Brande with Louise who is trainee program responsible, following a personality test. Second interview with Louise and the manager of buying responsible, discussing personality test and other issues. Now is waiting for the information on whether I will be called for a third interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bestseller in February 2012.

just one interview