BetaSoft Systems

2.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BetaSoft Systems in November 2014.

The job I originally replied for was a project manager/ business analyst position. Ive worked for three years doing contract work and recently quit my job at a marketing firm. I've never had trouble finding work but I wanted a full time job in California to be closer to friends. I applied at betasoft. They called the next day.
         The person who I spoke to was polite, at first. She told me I was perfect for the business analyst position. She then asked about certifications I had. I told her I had none but was familiar with many methodologies. She then began to tear me down saying I had no experience and that no one would hire me. She then offered me a way to get certifications by working on projects for them, but I wouldn't get paid. In addition to that every week I'd be evaluated if I was going to be kept with the company or not. I told the recruiter I was interested in a job that pays money, not an internship. She got offended and started yelling telling me I'll never find work and didn't have any experience. I then told her to have a good day. I hung up to the continued sound of her yelling at me. Probably the worst phone interview I will ever have.

Interview Questions
    • Work experience, etc. Basically anything that could've been answered by looking at my resume.   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BetaSoft Systems in September 2014.

The interviewer I've set an appointment with wasn't available at the time we agreed to meet there. So the other woman talked to me, told me how they work. There were no technical questions, just yes/no questions if I have experience with different technologies. I was adviced to join Beta Soft systems whitebox class and then let them look for a position for me during 3 month.

Interview Questions

Contract details are not suitable for me + I live quite far from BSS's office.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BetaSoft Systems in July 2014.

I had a very frustrating experience with BSS.

They post fake job opening on various side for Black Box Testing and once you send them your resume they try to lure you to get training for White Box Testing and Development, etc. They ask generic profile related Yes/No questions and nothing technical to actually evaluate.

Then they ask you to pay a security deposit and go for their 4-6 weeks training program which is intended to add fake experience in your resume and train you to give dummy interviews. I couldn't believe they are suggesting this kind of things for a 8+ IT years experience person and they offer $27/hr rate. I am here for a job interview, not a training and specially no illegal things. A friend of mine also happened to get a call from them since they found his resume online and the same story.

I would strongly say to keep away from them. They take higher rates from clients and give you very low rate. And the worst thing is that they do ILLEGAL things of showing fake experiences etc.

Interview Questions

Very low salary/rates and illegal practice being followed

QA Engineer Interview

Interview process is really fast and easy. After the first interview there is a face-to-face phase which is also not so hard to deal with.

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BetaSoft Systems in March 2014.

The process was pretty simple. I got a phone call and became welcomed to take a tour at their company. There is barely technical question asked during the interview. It made me feel not bad about the company.

I have no faith about its future.

QA Engineer Interview

phone and in person

Quality Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BetaSoft Systems.

They interview you for either a business analyst or quality analyst position. I had two phone interviews, then when you are chosen to continue for the training session which they want a $1000 as a security deposit. As I understand after the training they find a placement for you and you start as a BA or QA in a project based placement. They want you to sign a 1 year contract.

Quality Assurance (Black Or White Test Boxing)/Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BetaSoft Systems.

BEWARE of this company: A JOB SCAM. I went through the interview process and declined the second interview after I knew more about their hiring process. The company offered to do an on-site training without first paying a dime. The whole process should take 2 months (training and a mock interview). After that they try to hook you up with a client. No payment until this point. Then you need to accept a 4 month “exclusive” contract (I am not sure if it is paid). You may get reimbursed after 4-6 months, after they find you a client. Up until this point, I was trying to keep up with them and see what they wanted to offer. What really pissed me off was that they asked me for a SECURITY DEPOSIT in the amount of $1000. Calmly, I asked for what time period they wanted to keep the deposit and the interviewee replied for 6 months. I declined to waste any further of my time with them.
    This company uses the currently desperate job market to their benefit.
    I know how hard it is to get a job in this economy but don’t get discouraged and allow yourself to be used at such level.

Engineering Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BetaSoft Systems in February 2012.

straight forward process. Phone interview then onsite with no technical questions

Interview Questions

low salary, not so good benefits

Human Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

The process took a weekinterviewed at BetaSoft Systems in May 2011.

Worst interview I ever had, and although I have been hunting for job for the last 2 months this is one job I would never take up. The interviewer was rude, impolite and was completely unprepared. He has no clue about the Human resource function or about management culture. He was arrogant and presented no class or culture during the process. He wont even let me complete any answers in its entirety but at the same time was fishing for free ideas. At the end of the interview which lasted less than 20 minutes he claimed that he is looking for a center director and not an HR Manager. Stay away from this company and do not waste your time if you are an experienced professional who seeks respect in your profession.

Interview Questions
    • we are unable to keep our employees, what ideas can you give for solving this problem   Answer Question