BetaSoft Systems

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at BetaSoft Systems

Interview Details – Interview process is really fast and easy. After the first interview there is a face-to-face phase which is also not so hard to deal with.

Interview Question – - Some advance Java and SQL questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at BetaSoft Systems

Interview Details – phone and in person

Interview Question – what was your weakness?   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Quality Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BetaSoft Systems.

Interview Details – They interview you for either a business analyst or quality analyst position. I had two phone interviews, then when you are chosen to continue for the training session which they want a $1000 as a security deposit. As I understand after the training they find a placement for you and you start as a BA or QA in a project based placement. They want you to sign a 1 year contract.

Interview Question – They ask about the functions of a QA.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance (Black Or White Test Boxing)/Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BetaSoft Systems.

Interview Details – BEWARE of this company: A JOB SCAM. I went through the interview process and declined the second interview after I knew more about their hiring process. The company offered to do an on-site training without first paying a dime. The whole process should take 2 months (training and a mock interview). After that they try to hook you up with a client. No payment until this point. Then you need to accept a 4 month “exclusive” contract (I am not sure if it is paid). You may get reimbursed after 4-6 months, after they find you a client. Up until this point, I was trying to keep up with them and see what they wanted to offer. What really pissed me off was that they asked me for a SECURITY DEPOSIT in the amount of $1000. Calmly, I asked for what time period they wanted to keep the deposit and the interviewee replied for 6 months. I declined to waste any further of my time with them.
This company uses the currently desperate job market to their benefit.
I know how hard it is to get a job in this economy but don’t get discouraged and allow yourself to be used at such level.

Interview Question – a security deposit in the amount of $1000   Answer Question

Engineering Director Interview

Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BetaSoft Systems in February 2012.

Interview Details – straight forward process. Phone interview then onsite with no technical questions

Interview Question – what's your theme song   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – low salary, not so good benefits

Very Easy Interview

Human Resource Manager Interview

Fremont, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at BetaSoft Systems in May 2011.

Interview Details – Worst interview I ever had, and although I have been hunting for job for the last 2 months this is one job I would never take up. The interviewer was rude, impolite and was completely unprepared. He has no clue about the Human resource function or about management culture. He was arrogant and presented no class or culture during the process. He wont even let me complete any answers in its entirety but at the same time was fishing for free ideas. At the end of the interview which lasted less than 20 minutes he claimed that he is looking for a center director and not an HR Manager. Stay away from this company and do not waste your time if you are an experienced professional who seeks respect in your profession.

Interview Question – we are unable to keep our employees, what ideas can you give for solving this problem   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Fremont, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BetaSoft Systems in April 2010.

Interview Details – QA Manager asked me very much technical questions.

Interview Question – java coding questions   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BetaSoft Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BetaSoft Systems interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by BetaSoft Systems employees and interview candidates.