BetaSoft Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Director Interview

Engineering Director
Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BetaSoft Systems in February 2012.

Interview Details – straight forward process. Phone interview then onsite with no technical questions

Interview Question – what's your theme song   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – low salary, not so good benefits

Very Easy Interview

Human Resource Manager Interview

Human Resource Manager
Fremont, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at BetaSoft Systems in May 2011.

Interview Details – Worst interview I ever had, and although I have been hunting for job for the last 2 months this is one job I would never take up. The interviewer was rude, impolite and was completely unprepared. He has no clue about the Human resource function or about management culture. He was arrogant and presented no class or culture during the process. He wont even let me complete any answers in its entirety but at the same time was fishing for free ideas. At the end of the interview which lasted less than 20 minutes he claimed that he is looking for a center director and not an HR Manager. Stay away from this company and do not waste your time if you are an experienced professional who seeks respect in your profession.

Interview Question – we are unable to keep our employees, what ideas can you give for solving this problem   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Fremont, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BetaSoft Systems in April 2010.

Interview Details – QA Manager asked me very much technical questions.

Interview Question – java coding questions   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BetaSoft Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BetaSoft Systems interview questions and advice in San Francisco, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BetaSoft Systems employees and interview candidates.