BetaSoft Systems

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at BetaSoft Systems in September 2014.

The interviewer I've set an appointment with wasn't available at the time we agreed to meet there. So the other woman talked to me, told me how they work. There were no technical questions, just yes/no questions if I have experience with different technologies. I was adviced to join Beta Soft systems whitebox class and then let them look for a position for me during 3 month.

Interview Questions

Contract details are not suitable for me + I live quite far from BSS's office.

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at BetaSoft Systems in March 2014.

The process was pretty simple. I got a phone call and became welcomed to take a tour at their company. There is barely technical question asked during the interview. It made me feel not bad about the company.

I have no faith about its future.

Engineering Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BetaSoft Systems in February 2012.

straight forward process. Phone interview then onsite with no technical questions

Interview Questions

low salary, not so good benefits

Human Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at BetaSoft Systems in May 2011.

Worst interview I ever had, and although I have been hunting for job for the last 2 months this is one job I would never take up. The interviewer was rude, impolite and was completely unprepared. He has no clue about the Human resource function or about management culture. He was arrogant and presented no class or culture during the process. He wont even let me complete any answers in its entirety but at the same time was fishing for free ideas. At the end of the interview which lasted less than 20 minutes he claimed that he is looking for a center director and not an HR Manager. Stay away from this company and do not waste your time if you are an experienced professional who seeks respect in your profession.

Interview Questions
    • we are unable to keep our employees, what ideas can you give for solving this problem   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at BetaSoft Systems in April 2010.

QA Manager asked me very much technical questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for BetaSoft Systems? Contribute to the Community!