Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.6

Clinical Research Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Ten days after applying online for this post, I got a interview invitation. A RN interviewed me. She just wanted to know what I had done. She did not ask me any specific questions. Instead gave me information about the position. However, I was supposed to receive another email for a follow up interview with the physician which I am still waiting for!(past 10 days)

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was quite a delightful experience. the only thing is, I think I did a pretty good job at the interview (not hard at all) but the HR emailed me this morning saying that I did not got the job. I applied online and got an email interview invitation 3 or 2 weeks later. after the interview, around a week or so, I heard back from the HR.

Research Laboratory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview process was through HR first via phone. Then met with senior management and principal investigator. Interview went well. Had a tour of the laboratory. Questioned on scientific techniques. Emphasized on commitment time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable.

Clinical Research Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

Fairly easy interview process, involving multiple interviewers. The interviews themselves weren't too difficult. All interviews were with various people in a wide variety of roles in the department (RNs, MDs, etc). Dress well and do your homework.

Medical Billing and Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was late for the interview despite leaving 2 hours prior but they were so understanding and I kept apologizing but they kept telling me that they understood. They immediately made me feel better. Katelynn in HR couldn't have been nicer, she explained the benefits and the culture of BIDMC. Then I met with the administrative director who was impeccably dressed, but so friendly. We actually shared a few laughs. When she explained the job to me it was far more interesting to me than how the recruiter described. Than I met with my office mate and counterpart to the position. Also incredibly nice! I really wanted that position after the interview. It seemed like an excellent fit for both of us (the department and myself).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiations needed. They offered me an excellent salary, right in the ball park of what I wanted and needed to make the commute work.

Research Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very easy. They brought me in twice, each time meeting with different people in the Lab. They explained the position and then asked me a lot of questions about my lab experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to solve a laboratory related problem? If so, what was the problem, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Learning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

Had a phone interview with recruiter and one in-person interview with the recruiter, Director, and colleague. Everyone was nice and welcoming and willing to answer any questions about this position. Also gave good insight into the job duties. Especially appreciated the information that was provided by the recruiter during the in-person interview in regards to employee benefits/costs and parking information. It was nice to have that information to consider in advance. Was informed by the recruiter in a timely manner that I was not selected for the position.

Research Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

One phone interview, then in person interview. The process took about 2-3 weeks total. Overall it was a very easy process. I applied through their careers website and was contact within a week about a phone interview. Following the phone interview, we met in person.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions about my resume and past experience. Some questions on if I knew anything about the background of the research I was applying for.   Answer Question

Bio Statistician - I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with the program manager, in-person interview with the PI. I had a good idea that I would be offered the position after the in-person interview because the PI was started to talk about training me, etc.

Interview Questions

• Phone Interview: Do you have background with SAS, STATA, SQL What are your other interests outside of work? In-Person Interview: Personal history, family history questions Have any data collection experience? How long can you commit to this position? Future goals?   Answer Question

Research Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by HR after two weeks I applied online. I had an onsite interview with the members of the lab. It was fairly simple and to know if I had scientific community. Then a few weeks later, I was contacted again to meet with the PI. Was given the offer after few days and I accepted the offer. Negotiation not possible that much

Interview Questions

• -Explain about previous work experience - what is your future plan.   Answer Question