Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Interview Questions in Boston, MA

2.7

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Learning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

Had a phone interview with recruiter and one in-person interview with the recruiter, Director, and colleague. Everyone was nice and welcoming and willing to answer any questions about this position. Also gave good insight into the job duties. Especially appreciated the information that was provided by the recruiter during the in-person interview in regards to employee benefits/costs and parking information. It was nice to have that information to consider in advance. Was informed by the recruiter in a timely manner that I was not selected for the position.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in June 2013.

Phone interview with HR, in person interview with interviewee. Straight forward process, not many questions asked.

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in June 2013.

It was quick, informative and simple. Be specific with relatable experiences during the interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, just given a salary

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

I was placed through a temp agency. After six months of temping for about $13/hour, I was called in for a meeting wherein I was interviewed for a full time permanent position.

Interview Questions
    • Can you commit at least five years to this position?   View Answer
    There was no room for negotiation - the economy was terrible at the time, so it was a take it or leave it situation

Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in March 2012.

Was invited to come to the lab twice and was asked to do a project.

Interview Questions
    • I had to do a project on Bioinformatics for NGS analysis   View Answer
    No negotiations possible

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in April 2011.

Great interview process

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in February 2011.

I had the first phone interview with a hiring manager at 9:40pm. I was totally unprepared as it was late at night and I was not expected the phone call. The interview last about 20 minutes. The hiring manager asked me to introduce myself, talk about my education background and my research experience, toward the end of the interview he took a little bit of time to explain his research area. Two days later, I heard from HR, they want to schedule an face to face interview. There is not much in the face to face interview. The hiring manager recapped on what we had talked on the phone and explained a little bit more on his research area. The interview only took about half an hour long.

Interview Questions
    • What is your limitation?   View Answer
    • The hiring manager might ask you to talk about your research techniques, for example, how does PCR work?   View Answer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in November 2010.

Very unprofessional, director talked about previous employee rather than asking me questions

There was none.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in June 2010.

Very simple. After a phone conversation with recruiter, met with hiring manager. Basic questions about background and experience. Tell me about a time...After a week I was schedule to meet with 4 managers on one-on-one sessions. Again, very basic about previous experience and how it could relate to the position. After a week of waiting I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a previous project you are proud of?   Answer Question
    • How do you think your work at X, could relate to this position?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a 10% increase from initial offer.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in June 2010.

I interviewed with five different people for one hour each. The departments I met with were proffesional. The human resources person I worked with was very dissapointing. She knew nothing about research, insulted me at the interview, and then insulted me when she offered me the job. I know other representatives of the human resources department who are excellent, but this one person is unproffesional and gives the company a bad reputation.