Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Interviews for Top Jobs at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Research Assistant (4)
- Clinical Research Assistant (3)
- Research Assistant I (2)
- Administrative Coordinator (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Technical Analyst (1)
- Learning Specialist (1)
- Finance (1)
- RN-STAFF NURSE (1)
- Regulatory Specialist (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Data Coordinator (1)
- Registered Nurse (1)
- Research Assistant III (1)
- Research Associate II (1)
- Clinical Nurse I (1)
- Medical Assistant (1)
- Technician (1)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (1)
- Manager (1)
- Floor RN (1)
- Program Analyst Intern (1)
- Medical Billing and Compliance Analyst (1)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (1)
- Classified (1)
Research Assistant III Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Let me make one thing clear..BIDMC is a great place to work.Amazing and really smart people to work with.Great science they do here.I was thrilled when I got a call from here.
Everything resides in the hands of your PI.If your PI is great then everything else is fine.the interview process just dealt with what was there on my resume.Some hr questions like what are ur weakness strengths etc.how long you wanna stay, what are your career goals.
the offer was not great and not negotiable to a great deal.As I said before If your PI is great you will have a great career start!!
- no unexpected questions!the regular usual ones! Answer Question