Bethany Christian Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bethany Christian Services in December 2010.

Interview Details – Standard: Strength/weakness, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why Bethany, etc

Interview Question – What do you look for in a supervisor?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NA - I was an intern

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Lancaster, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bethany Christian Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through my schools career center and did not have much knowledge about the company. When I went in for the interview they started off with introducing themselves and them we prayed. It was very comforting and made me less nervous. Then they asked me a few questions on why I felt I was the right person for the job. Then they hired me and I started the following week.

Negotiation Details – It was an internship so there was no negotiation phase.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bethany Christian Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bethany Christian Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bethany Christian Services employees and interview candidates.