Bethany Christian Services Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bethany Christian Services

Adoption Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bethany Christian Services in December 2014.

Interview

I applied and heard back in about a week for a first interview. Cindy, who interviewed me, was genuine, gracious, easy to talk to, and godly. She gave me a lot of information about Bethany and what I would be doing specifically, then sent me a packet to fill out for references.

Once I submitted it, they set up a second interview with Cindy and Sharon, who is the Assistant Director. Both were funny, genuine, and deeply cared for the work they were doing. It was inspiring to speak with them. They told me to expect a call at the end of the week if there was an offer involved.

After deciding to accept an offer elsewhere, I called Cindy to let her know and tell her how much I enjoyed meeting with her and Sharon. She called me back and told me it was a blessing to meet together and that the door was open for me in the future. I was flabbergasted at how gracious and kind she and Bethany was even when I had decided to go elsewhere.

I highly recommend this company for its staff and mission! I hope that I am called to work at Bethany in the future.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to do a writing sample, which I was surprised by. However, it was not difficult.   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bethany Christian Services (Lancaster, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied through my schools career center and did not have much knowledge about the company. When I went in for the interview they started off with introducing themselves and them we prayed. It was very comforting and made me less nervous. Then they asked me a few questions on why I felt I was the right person for the job. Then they hired me and I started the following week.

Negotiation

It was an internship so there was no negotiation phase.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bethany Christian Services (Grand Rapids, MI) in December 2010.

Interview

Standard: Strength/weakness, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why Bethany, etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA - I was an intern