Better Place (California)

www.betterplace.com
  www.betterplace.com

Better Place (California) Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Better Place (California)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Better Place (California) in January 2009.

The HR department was very responsive. Once and interview was arranged, I went in and spoke with two people within the organization. The interview focused more on my background and experience rather than on engineering questions.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have working with international vendors to complete a project?   Answer Question

Global Online Marketing Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Better Place (California) in September 2011.

I initially saw someone speaking about the position on Twitter. I connected with the original poster of the position. We connected with each other on all social networks. He invited me in for an interview. After a few days I was called back for another interview with HR.

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Better Place (California) in February 2010.

Everything about this company make it seem like a spectacular place to work. The professionalism of the people who interviewed me, the clean atmosphere in the office, the obvious focus, passion and enthusiasm that the employees have for their job and the business model itself are all paradigms of what a company should be. I'm still disappointed that I wasn't given an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Specific questions relating to project management -- behavioral interview type questions   Answer Question