Betts Recruiting Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Betts Recruiting

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Betts Recruiting.

Interview

Initial communications were over email and a quick call with one of the recruiters from Betts. I was referred by one of their clients. I just had one in-person interview and they were going to make a decision based on that. I was scheduled to speak with 4 people over 1 hour period. I perceived the office to be a really fun and a go-getter kind of people. Really personable, friendly, and great people. Interview questions pertained to my experience: why Betts, why recruiting, why did I leave the last company, what am I looking for in the new position, tell me about the time when X, how was my success measured in X company.. Overall, great interviewing experience!

Junior Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Betts Recruiting.

Interview

Project and 1 on 1 interview with four people at the company. culture fit interview more than serious questions or difficult ones. straight forward questions about background and experience. friendly and casual

Interview Questions

Interview

1st round- phone screen with manager discuss background/experience 2nd round- in person interview with a manager or two and meet the team 3rd round- business presentation - assignment is meant to replicate the day-to-day of a full desk recruiter, opportunity to shadow recruiters and get a feel for the job, then join the team for happy hour (optional)

Interview Questions

• What sets Betts apart from other recruiting agencies out there?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

- Meet with various members of upper management team - Shadow current employees

Interview Questions

• - All questions were straight forward and to the point.   Answer Question