BevMo

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santee, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BevMo in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and got called for an interview two weeks later. The manager did the interview standing at the front of the store. He asked about school as I am a student. He also asked about my availability. Depending on the location, they may hope you have knowledge of certain beverages over others. The online assessment is scenario-based questions and does not take too long. After the interview, I was asked to re-apply as a seasonal position. A bit sneaky of a move, but it was a good job for seasonal.

Interview Question – Do you know the most about wine, beer, or spirits?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They started me at $9.00 which was a dollar above CA minimum wage and the pay everyone at that store got at first.

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BevMo in October 2011.

Interview Details – all they are looking for is someone that has at least half a brain, open availability that can work nights and weekends, and can id people and take money at the registers. easy. and thats if you even get that far. sometimes you are just a cart runner or a bagger.

Reason for Declining – base pay has been the same for past 12+ years.

Queen Creek, AZ

Interview Details – I was invited to come in and talk with the Manager. The interview took about 30 mins. We talked he asked questions and off I was to take a UA test.

Interview Question – The one where they ask about your strenghts, throws me everytime. LOL.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations.

Seasonal Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BevMo in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online which consisted of a bunch of what type of person would you describe yourself as questions, if you where in this scenario what would you do questions, stuff like that. About a week or so later was called back about a one on one. The one on one was fairly straight forward. no oddball questions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Interviews for Top Jobs at BevMo

Worked for BevMo? Contribute to the Community!