BevMo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Seasonal Sales Associate
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BevMo in October 2011.

Interview Details – all they are looking for is someone that has at least half a brain, open availability that can work nights and weekends, and can id people and take money at the registers. easy. and thats if you even get that far. sometimes you are just a cart runner or a bagger.

Reason for Declining – base pay has been the same for past 12+ years.

Very Easy Interview

Seasonal Sales Associate
Queen Creek, AZ

Interview Details – I was invited to come in and talk with the Manager. The interview took about 30 mins. We talked he asked questions and off I was to take a UA test.

Interview Question – The one where they ask about your strenghts, throws me everytime. LOL.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BevMo in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online which consisted of a bunch of what type of person would you describe yourself as questions, if you where in this scenario what would you do questions, stuff like that. About a week or so later was called back about a one on one. The one on one was fairly straight forward. no oddball questions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BevMo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BevMo Seasonal Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BevMo employees and interview candidates.