BevMo Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santee, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santee, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BevMo in November 2013.

I applied online and got called for an interview two weeks later. The manager did the interview standing at the front of the store. He asked about school as I am a student. He also asked about my availability. Depending on the location, they may hope you have knowledge of certain beverages over others. The online assessment is scenario-based questions and does not take too long. After the interview, I was asked to re-apply as a seasonal position. A bit sneaky of a move, but it was a good job for seasonal.

Interview Questions
No negotiation. They started me at $9.00 which was a dollar above CA minimum wage and the pay everyone at that store got at first.

Other Interview Reviews for BevMo

Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at BevMo in October 2011.

all they are looking for is someone that has at least half a brain, open availability that can work nights and weekends, and can id people and take money at the registers. easy. and thats if you even get that far. sometimes you are just a cart runner or a bagger.

base pay has been the same for past 12+ years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Queen Creek, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queen Creek, AZ

I was invited to come in and talk with the Manager. The interview took about 30 mins. We talked he asked questions and off I was to take a UA test.

Interview Questions
    • The one where they ask about your strenghts, throws me everytime. LOL.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at BevMo in June 2011.

I applied online which consisted of a bunch of what type of person would you describe yourself as questions, if you where in this scenario what would you do questions, stuff like that. About a week or so later was called back about a one on one. The one on one was fairly straight forward. no oddball questions.

none

Worked for BevMo? Contribute to the Community!