Beverly Hospital (Beverly) Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 6, 2014
2 interviews

1.0

Access Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Beverly Hospital (Beverly) in January 2010.

It took a fairly decent amount of time for the initial contact to take place. There were then two interviews. The first was with HR, and the second was with the department manager. Both were not intimidating.

Interview Questions
    • The interviews were fairly straightforward. I feel that the position I interviewed was vacant for quite some time because they only seemed concerned with my availability after reviewing my resume.   Answer Question

Clinical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beverly, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Beverly Hospital (Beverly).

I applied through a job search engine and was immediately contacted by the HR generalist. After she interviewed me in person, I later met with the floor manager, whom I miss very much. She was strict, but also organized and friendly. Questions she asked me during my interview were very straight-forward and easy to answer. Hours were very flexible as she promised I would get all holidays off, including non-official ones. I was hired during my interview, then she had me meet all the employees, and everybody seemed happy to have me. It was a great experience!

I did not negotiate only because I realized I did not have much experience at the time and they offered to train me.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beverly Hospital (Beverly)

Worked for Beverly Hospital (Beverly)? Contribute to the Community!