Beyond.com

2.5

Digital Recruitment Specialist - SMB Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Beyond.com in January 2014.

The recruiter had reached out to me via LinkedIn. She was very tenacious, genuine, and persistent. We had a few conversations while I was at my former job. I was not actively looking for a job. I had been at my former job for nearly 2 years. I was feeling burnt out and this opportunity came at the perfect time. She wanted me to come in for an interview ASAP. I came in a few days later on my lunch break. It went extremely well. I felt confident after the interview. However, I had another job opportunity I had considered. After leaving my interview at Beyond, I decided that I wasn't ready to make a move just yet. Needless to say, after a higher base pay, promised culture improvement, and the opportunity for career growth, I accepted the position and quickly put my two weeks in at my current job.

Interview Questions
    • I had been asked if I was okay with taking a step back. This process would entail me starting my book of business over and not making the amount of money I had been making.   View Answer
    I was able to get a higher case than I was originally offered.

Community Service Officer Interview

Application process includes: resume, cover letter, questions prepared by the city of Berkeley related to the position. Second exam scheduled with the city of Berkeley.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Beyond.com in May 2010.

it was one day interview with 3 employee, the interview lasted for an hour the questions are mainly about your resume. technical question are raised too, mainly about the fixed income products such as do you familiar with MBS, etc. there is also math problems which ask you to derive the dividend discount model for stocks.

Interview Questions
    • suppose the dividend for a stock is d1, d2 ,d3... and we know that St=1/r*(St+dt), derive the price of the stock price today.   Answer Question