Beyondsoft Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beyondsoft Consulting

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Beyondsoft Consulting.

Interview

The interview process was nice and easy. The hard part was to perform a role play in different scenarios. Questions asked included personal background, career goals, etc. The interview lasted about 2 hours, and I meet with 3 different interviewers. Each of them asked different kinds of questions. Generally speaking the interview was easier than other ones I have done, but you should prepare to answer various kinds of questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why do you think you are a good fit. 2) A fundamental question: introduce yourself. 3) What are you future plans   Answer Question

Test Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Beyondsoft Consulting (Boise, ID) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was the most simple i've ever had. I'm not sure it will be helpful but, I submitted a resume and there was a 1 interview with the direct manager which lasted approximately an hour. I then received an offer in a couple of days.

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beyondsoft Consulting (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

The process was very easy and fast for me. I was called about an opportunity and after confirming my interest, an in-person interview was scheduled at the client's location. Upon completion of the interview, I was called later that same day with an offer to start employment. The whole process from initial call to my first day of employment took about one week, and that was due to the holiday schedule.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I was asked by the client was: How would you build moral within the team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was initially told that the position would be for $28.00/hr. and once offered the position, I was informed the pay would be $23.00/hr. I should have stuck to my guns and held out for $28.00/hr.