Beyondsoft Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Executive Administrative Assistant
Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Beyondsoft Consulting.

Interview Details – The process was very easy and fast for me. I was called about an opportunity and after confirming my interest, an in-person interview was scheduled at the client's location. Upon completion of the interview, I was called later that same day with an offer to start employment. The whole process from initial call to my first day of employment took about one week, and that was due to the holiday schedule.

Interview Question – The most difficult question I was asked by the client was: How would you build moral within the team?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was initially told that the position would be for $28.00/hr. and once offered the position, I was informed the pay would be $23.00/hr. I should have stuck to my guns and held out for $28.00/hr.

Worked for Beyondsoft Consulting? Contribute to the Community!