Bharat Electronics

Getting the Interview

19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Deputy Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bharat Electronics.

Interview Details – First Round - Written Test (Now GATE Exam) followed by a Technical Interview

Technical Interview will generally have a panel of 3 or greater

The questions will be on the basics such as microprocessor, controllers and more stress upon radars

Interview Question – Types of radars and their basic principle of operation   Answer Question

Interviewed at Bharat Electronics

Interview Details – All India GATE exam will be conducted. Through certain cut off marks they will consider and select candidates for interview. Interview will be mostly based on basics of electronics and a bit of radars

Interview Question – Types of Antennas and their operation   Answer Question

GAPP Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Bharat Electronics in November 2013.

Interview Details – Written test and interview , very easy interview .

Interview Question – nothing like that. all are easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – you can join. better place to work

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Probationary Engineer Interview

Probationary Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Bharat Electronics in November 2013.

Interview Details – i am an ECE student. there were 4 interviewers-3 belong to technical & 1 HR.
technical questions:
the main focus was on the B.Tech project.
1.they have asked questions related to project
2.radars-the principle behind them, their uses,doppler effect.
3.sky wave propagation
4.about LAN
5.what do you mean by cell in mobile communications
6.how does a multimeter work
7.what is VSWR
8.what is cdma

HR questions:
1.what do u use most-thank u/sorry
2.why drop from IIT and join BEL?
3.hobbies
4.extra curricular activities

Interview Question – questions relating to sky wave propagation were unexpected.   Answer Question

Probationary Engineer Interview

Probationary Engineer
Jālahalli (India)

I applied through other source and interviewed at Bharat Electronics.

Interview Details – Shortlisting through GATE 2013 score followed by interview. Interview was mainly focussed on whether I'll join the company without any second thoughts if a call letter is given, whether I'm eager to learn new work, like radars even though I'm from electronics background and not communication, whether I'm ready to relocate anywhere. A few technical questions were asked like B.E. final year project, ADC, DAC, PIN diodes. However they didn't stress much on the technical questions. Results awaited

Interview Question – Are you ready to join without any second thoughts?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interview Details – sortlisting, written test and then personal interview

Interview Details – Technical written and technical interview

Manager Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Bharat Electronics.

Interview Details – The interview was with a panel of judges. The questions were mostly on the subject and what was my contribution to my earlier organization.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation took place and directly I was offered last drawn salary

Member Research Staff Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bharat Electronics in February 2011.

Interview Details – They will ask you technically tough questions but be sure even they don't know the answers.

Interview Question – nothing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there is no negotiation.

Deputy Engineer

Interview Details – Now anyone aspiring to join should take up GATE exam conducted every year and based on cut off decided by the management a list of candidates will be invited for interview. Interview will be completely technical and tough as well. After few days a final list of selected candidates will be announced adhering to all reservation criteria.

Interview Question – Most of the questions will be from your specialized domain.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accept the offer letter and sign a bond agreeing to work for 3 years after the completion of 6 months of Probationary period.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bharat Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bharat Electronics interview questions and advice. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bharat Electronics employees and interview candidates.