Bharat Heavy Electricals Assistant Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchchirāppalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Tiruchchirāppalli (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Came and had asked some questions. they felt i am very intelligent and would leave for higher education, so i had to convince them i'll continue my job at BHEL and wouldn't drop

Interview Questions

• why do u want to join BHEL   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bharat Heavy Electricals

Assistant Engineer Interview

Interview

Written test and interview

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Visakhapatnam (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

First of all Greeting Formalities to all people present there & then some introduction about family & your self . After that tell about your strengths & your weeknesses but weekness must be told in such a way that it seems to be a positive point to the interviewer.Above all the knowledge that matters all. Take care of your personality also.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't present yourself as an ugly and unmannered person. Behave according to the situations.