Bharat Heavy Electricals Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

2.9

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals in February 2010.

Interview

good working culture. Hiring process is through GATE and interview. I was called for interview in mumbai and I was asked basic questions like tell me about yourself your family and as far as technical is concerned they just asked about transistors and mosfets which are like pretty basic q uestions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bharat Heavy Electricals

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trichy (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Trichy (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Proposed and designed a ‘Single stage grid connected inverter topology for solar photo-voltaic systems’, using modified phasor pulse width modulation technique for switching, for a test panel of 235 Watts, using MATLAB.

Interview Questions

• My interest towards working for the company and the specific project.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Paper notification for BTECH 1st class graduates. Shortlist based on %ge, written examination and interview

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals.

Interview

On campus interview, One technical round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for salary, Fixed package. Location preferences asked and assigned as per availability.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchchirāppalli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Tiruchchirāppalli (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewed on the technical aspects of power plant, its equipments, functionality and mfg plants of BHEL in India. Also a bit know how about the current affairs.

Interview Questions

• What is the capacity plan in terms of power generation for India for the session 2013-17 ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed, fixed salary.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Bangalore (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

interview panel-3 interview hour-30 minutes

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pilani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Pilani (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview was focused on my research projects, not on coding more on approach to solve technical complexities. Second, they did ask me about the location preferences. We also had a second round in which there were a few hr type questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult problem that you solved? How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

It was an easy interview. Most of the questions were simple and straight forward. There was a panel of 5 interviewers and each of them were asking questions alternatively. I believe there were 2 HR persons and 3 technical persons.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join BHEL   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

I was campus recruited which last not even 5 mins, mostly it was non technical. They gave me an offer letter the same day of interview Whats your name, where you are from , why do you want to join BHEL. Will you work in Kashmir if posted and all.

Interview Questions

• Whats your name, where you are from , why do you want to join BHEL. Will you work in Kashmir if posted and all.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals in December 2010.

Interview

Just a formality. They dont know anything to ask you. They asked me about favourite actress and cricketer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation