Bharat Heavy Electricals

52 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

ET Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals in October 2012.

Interview Details – A single interview comprising technical and general questions. They will check your attitude towards the firm and basic engineering knowledge.

Interview Question – What are problems faced by bhel?   View Answer

Calcutta (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals in December 2010.

Interview Details – Off campus - all India level recruitment

1) Written Test

2) Panel Interview

3)Selection

Interview Question – Why in industry 2nd angle projection is not used for engineering drawings?   View Answers (2)

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals in December 2010.

Interview Details – Actually the procedure changed. Now they are taking students based on Gate scores and then the interview round is mostly work ex. related if you have a decent work ex. Else, they might concentrate more on aptitude questions. Generally, they hire every one selected in till the interview round.

Interview Question – Nothing   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, salary is fixed

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals in December 2010.

Interview Details – Just a formality. They dont know anything to ask you. They asked me about favourite actress and cricketer.

Interview Question – Nothing   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Executive Engineer Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals.

Interview Details – Through All india Competetive exams or GATE Application Ranks
Interview process is small but equally poised to go in either technical field or it may be total Aptitude :P

Interview Question – I do not remember but being normal helps . Lying does not   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Interview Question – Why I want to join this Company.   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals

Interview Details – ETs through GATE
Download the Triplicate SBI Challan and fill the required details.
Deposit with the fee of Rs. 100/- at any of the SBI branches all over the country.
On-line submission of applications
Download the acknowledgement slip
Receipt of Acknowledgement Slips at BHEL
Candidates shortlisted for interviews

Interview Question – Candidates with GATE registration number starting with GATE code ME-for Mechanical, EE-for Electrical and EC-for Electronics are only eligible for consideration. Candidates having GATE registration codes other than these are not eligible for BHEL consideration for the post of Engineer Trainee.   Answer Question

Engineer Trainee

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals.

Interview Details – now bhel is recruiting through gate score card,they will call according to rank in gate exam and interview will be conducted. selected candidate will be given appointment letter in approx 1 month.

Interview Question – they asked me about latest software being launched by auto desk where we can perform not only designing but simulation and analysis too.
answer: inventer
  View Answer

Calcutta (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals in October 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring was based on -
1. application for exam writing eligibility - 60% or more marks in BE/B. TECH
2. 1st stage screening by marks - 73% for Mechanical branch in 2008
3. written exam
4. interview

You have to submit all the photocopied documents before interview. Interview will be brief (as they give preferences for written exam), technical and approx for 10min

Interview Question – All technical question... not difficult...good preparation will do   Answer Question

Engineer Trainee

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interview started with personal details and previous work experience. Then gradually it shifted to all previous job responsibility and technical information. Some questions were asked about power plants and power plants procedures.

Interview Questions

• Why you have not filled forms for other PSU's (IOCL, HPCL, GAIL ONGC etc) as i told them earlier that I have filled form of BHEL only.   View Answer
  • What are the major equipment available in fabrication yard? (Based on my previous experience)   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bharat Heavy Electricals