Bharat Petroleum Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Apr 9, 2015

3.3

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

i applied through gate.....the first round was group discussion followed by 2 levels of interviews. Gate score is only for shortlisting the candidates for Gd.the final selection is when u qualify in the final interview and the medical rounds.....even they eliminate top gate rankers if Ur performance in gd is Bad

Management Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - including initial communications, planning, and number of interviews. Bonus points for your perception of the people, office, and work culture.

Management Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Mumbai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Stage 1: Pre Placement Talk
    stage 2: group discussion of 12 students
    stage 3: personal interview tech + HR

Interview Questions

• describe tcp/IP protocol stack and flow of packet from my college room to bpcl server   Answer Question
    • how your ans 1 (above) changes if NAT(network address translator) is is implemented on the proxy server   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

There were three interviewers and they started by asking about my family background. Then they moved on to why I wanted to work there company. After that they described what they expected of the new recruits and asked me whether I am comfortable with it. Then they moved to the technical aspect and asked me in detail about the working and maintenance of a compressor.

Interview Questions

• What are different maintenance aspects for a compressor that an engineer must keep in mind when he is charged with the safekeeping of one?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

There was a GD round before the interview and candidates who were shortlisted from the first round were called for interview.

Interview Questions

• What will happen when a induction motor is turned off (in transient state)   Answer Question
    • Questions about relays and starters.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Mumbai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

It was campus selection process. There was a group discussion. The candidates who cleared the GD round had to undergo an interview. There were four people in the panel, including one of the Directors. Most of the questions were personal - about family, interests, personality, etc. A few easy questions on HR areas. There was a lot of focus on industrial relations. BPCL looks for commitment loving conformists.

Interview Questions

• None, I thought it was a cakewalk. Of course, I had to lie and pretend being someone I was not.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Mumbai (India)) in October 2008.

Interview

It was tech writtten test followed by gd, technical interview and finally an personal interview.