Bharti Walmart

Updated Jul 8, 2014

3.5

Manager Interview

easy and smooth negotiation process. Took close to 2 months

Interview Questions
    • how will you settle in low price environment   View Answer

Assistant Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bharti Walmart.

I was approached by a recruitment firm. The interview process was not very detailed. I was interviewed by the HR manager, who then asked me to wait for some time as the concerned HOD was around. Interview with HR lasted for around 20 minutes. After some wait, the manager turned up. My interview was more of discussion session. My manager was very candid and instead of asking me questions started scaring me the challenges I might face at the work place. The interview lasted for around 40 minutes. At the end of interview, manager told me that for him, I am in. Only the salary part has to be negotiated which is with the HR. I received a call from a recruitment firm after a couple of days and was given a salary which was being offered by the company. There were some hard negotiations which lasted for a week, after which they issued an offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • I did not come across any difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question
    One has to negotiate very hard. HR guys are really good in negotiating. This company was my second company and hence negotiation was something which was new to me. May be the reason, I feel that I could have got more had I negotiated more.

Floor Associate Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Bharti Walmart.

Interview at training center after they train the staff there.

none they are paying Rs. 3600 to associate.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bharti Walmart in May 2012.

It was the telephonic interview in first round.
    Then in the second round a panel interview was there, there were group of 3 people..
    They asked me questions about my past job responsibilities & experience..
    And some situation questions.

Interview Questions
    • most unexpected question was, they asked tell us the major mistake you did in your job,
      what you were not suppose to do it, or any ethnically work you did.

View Answer
    there was a huge discussion on salary package.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meerut (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meerut (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bharti Walmart in March 2012.

As the company deals in wholesale retail industry then the maximum company needs person having experience in retail and also must be MBA. He is loyal, honest and must carry pressure of sales. Do best company do best for you.

Interview Questions
    • Are you easy with field job?   View Answer
    • You know the office time is 9:30 but no time to go home in night, are you do such type of job. ther is no shortcut, work hard is only option   View Answer

Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Āgra, Uttar Pradesh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Āgra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bharti Walmart in June 2011.

At the first time,i was entered in the temp office of Bharti Walmart in Agra..They had taken my written test to qualify for the first interview..After that Asst Manager-HR has taken my interview and by qualifying in it,was forwarded towards the Store Manager/DGM for the final Round...And on that they had given me the offer letter for the concern position..

Interview Questions
    • What was the average sale of your previous Store?   Answer Question
    • How much your department achieve the targets on quarterly basis?   Answer Question
    • Why you had given the resign from your previous employer?   Answer Question
    At the time of taking my offer letter, i was unable to negotiate more than they offered bcoz i was already resigned from my previous company and was unemployed on that time ..So it has decreased my efforts to negotiate my offered salary....
    So it is my suggestion to all of our youngster candidates that whenever they want to change their job then always give your interview first in another company in instead of giving resign immediately...

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bharti Walmart in August 2009.

Skill test