Bharti Walmart

Interview Details – easy and smooth negotiation process. Took close to 2 months

Interview Question – how will you settle in low price environment   View Answer

Floor Associate Interview

Floor Associate

I applied through other source and interviewed at Bharti Walmart.

Interview Details – Interview at training center after they train the staff there.

Negotiation Details – none they are paying Rs. 3600 to associate.

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Bhopal (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bharti Walmart in May 2012.

Interview Details – It was the telephonic interview in first round.
Then in the second round a panel interview was there, there were group of 3 people..
They asked me questions about my past job responsibilities & experience..
And some situation questions.

Interview Question – most unexpected question was, they asked tell us the major mistake you did in your job,
what you were not suppose to do it, or any ethnically work you did.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was a huge discussion on salary package.

Trainer Interview

Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bharti Walmart in August 2009.

Interview Details – Skill test
Group discussion
1:1 Interview
Review from format head
Salary negotiation

Interview Question – Why you want to change your Line   View Answer

Floor Associate Interview

Floor Associate
Āgra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bharti Walmart in June 2011.

Interview Details – At the first time,i was entered in the temp office of Bharti Walmart in Agra..They had taken my written test to qualify for the first interview..After that Asst Manager-HR has taken my interview and by qualifying in it,was forwarded towards the Store Manager/DGM for the final Round...And on that they had given me the offer letter for the concern position..

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – At the time of taking my offer letter, i was unable to negotiate more than they offered bcoz i was already resigned from my previous company and was unemployed on that time ..So it has decreased my efforts to negotiate my offered salary....
So it is my suggestion to all of our youngster candidates that whenever they want to change their job then always give your interview first in another company in instead of giving resign immediately...

Business Development Associate Interview

Meerut (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bharti Walmart in March 2012.

Interview Details – As the company deals in wholesale retail industry then the maximum company needs person having experience in retail and also must be MBA. He is loyal, honest and must carry pressure of sales. Do best company do best for you.

Interview Questions

• Are you easy with field job?   View Answer
  • You know the office time is 9:30 but no time to go home in night, are you do such type of job. ther is no shortcut, work hard is only option   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bharti Walmart? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bharti Walmart interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bharti Walmart employees and interview candidates.