Interviews for Top Jobs at Big 5
- Sales Associate (20)
- Manager Trainee (18)
- Cashier (5)
- Sales (3)
- Cashier/Sales Associate (3)
- Retail Sales (2)
- Part Time Sales (2)
- Store Manager (2)
- Associate (1)
- Merchandiser (1)
- Management (1)
- Part-Time (1)
- Part-Time Cashier (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Customer Service and Sales (1)
- Retail Sales Associate (1)
- Cashier/Customer Service (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- Manager Intraining (1)
- Lenghty and Thorough (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Big 5 (Daly City, CA) in November 2012.
It went amazingly well. Had a few laughs with the hiring manager, talked business, I got to learn the rules and policies of the job and I was off to work the next week and if I got a chance to I'd work for them again.
- If you know most of the basic question and answer to the best of your ability there aren't very many hard question for an interview with this company. Answer Question
It was actually a lot less difficult than I thought. The Hiring manager worked with me very well on what I wanted to be paid and was okay with working around my school schedule.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Big 5 (Concord, CA) in September 2011.
I saw that tey were conducting interviews for the new store in the area. I brought with me my resume, but you also have to fill out this form that they will give you. It would be good to have your copy of diploma ready just in case. The tip is to looki directly at the person you're talking to, be accomodating and smile. The hiring manager was friendly, and will make it comfortable for you. Good luck
- Are you willing to work early in the morning? 1 Answer