Big Heart Pet Brands

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Big Heart Pet Brands in March 2008.

I interviewed with three people, a potential peer, hiring manage and then a cross functional partner. After the interviews I met with the HR Director/Manager. The questions were all pretty standard and I don't remember being asked anything too tough. Most of the questions were "tell me about a time when..." The offices were really nice and the interview process was well organized.

The hiring manager seemed a little hostile - after the interview I kept trying to think if I had said something that annoyed him. The only thing I can think of was that I didn't have a good understanding of the canned food industry and so I asked questions...

I must admit that I didn't exactly hit this one out of the ballpark, but was suprised that after spending so much time interviewing that no one even bothered to call me back or at least send a rejection letter.

Interview Questions